cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC Input Control with BW live hierarchies and restricted user authorizations not properly working

Daniel_Bauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all, 

we have the following issue: I have a simple story with BW live data with a filter on Cost Center Hierarchies and a P&L Table.

I would like to use this story for various dashboard users with different authorization rights (either the full hierarchy or only a subset of the hierarchy, data authorization rights are coming from BW).  

Daniel_Bauer_0-1715001614660.png

However if an end-user with restricted data authorization rights accesses the story he sees his filter but he does not see the table. 

Daniel_Bauer_1-1715002132354.png

If I now unselect the "All" and select the individual nodes in the filter data in the table will be shown.. 

Daniel_Bauer_2-1715002335090.png

As this is not a solution that end-users would accept I wanted to ask if this is a bug or feature and if someone has an idea how to solve that?  

BR, Daniel

PS: if I build the same setting with an Application (classic mode) interestingly this works initially also for the end user (but only until filter settings are changed to another hierarchy for the first time)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)