cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC Planning - Hide rows according to empty cells in a particular columns

former_member767054
Participant

Hi everybody.

I'd like to hide rows in a table according to empty cells in a particular column. (the one framed in green)

The hide or display options of the table applies for all the line (I mean a row is hidden only if all cells into it are zeros or null).

In black rectangles there is actual data (column "ACT N-2" and "ACT N-1") but not all the combinations of accounts / cost centers are relevant for planning. I'd like the lines framed in red disapear.

Another way to say it is : "even if there is actual data on a row, if there's no "0" posted on it in column "B0 N+1" I don't want to see it.

(posting "0" on specifics combinations of accounts / cost centers is the only way I found to highlight the relevant combinations for planning)

(my columns are built using the cross-calculation feature, and my users need to see actuals to help them make the decision of an amount to plan)

Thanks in advance & regards.

G.

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
guillaume_petiaux

Is B0 N+1 a measure ? If Yes can you try filtering the measure. Or May be create a measure based dimension using B0 N+1 and classify all "-" as "NA" and then use this to filter the table.

Nikhil

former_member767054
Participant

Hi nikhil_1486

B0 N+1 is a story calculation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi guillaume_petiaux,

I think it's almost not possible to achieve this with story only. With analytics designer, you mgiht be able to manipulate the table filter based certain cell value.

Best regards, William