cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud: Possible to include all comments in an export or to archive all comments?

tristan123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some data point commentary that I want to keep a record of, either through an export showing the full conversation, or through a way to track comment activity in SAC. Is there a way to currently do this in SAC? I know that you can create a comment column, however, this only shows the most recent comment in the table rather than the complete dialogue.

Many Thanks

Tristan

PrathameshA
Participant

I don't think it is possible yet. The option of using a Comment widget is also limited in a sense as it requires to be bound to a specific account member and a version/category.

You may want to keep an eye on the roadmap here

Thanks,

Prathamesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi tristan123,

Export comment is not supported yet in SAC. To show comment history, you may try with comment widget.

Best regards, William

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayetaSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello tristan123,

Here is a workaround - You can add comments as column to your table and then export it. You need to right click on the column of the report/table you would like to add comment then go to --> Add calculation ---> comment--> select single or multiple

Don't forget to up-vote and accept, if it helped. 🙂

Vijayeta

tristan123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayeta,

Unfortunately I can only get the column to show the most recent comment rather than all comments.

Thank you for taking to the time to respond though, I appreciate the help.

Tristan

Krishna_Prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Vijayeta, Export to PDF or CSV can export the comments only for "point of view " Scope