cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Anaytics Cloud - BTP Account

Daniel_Mesa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, a problem configuring the BTP account in SAC, I need to replace the BTP account that is associated in SAC, but it won't let me change it, how could I do it?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FJPD
Explorer

Hi Daniel,

As far as I know, the subaccount you see in SAC cannot be changed as it is the subaccount that SAC is linked to... so your SAC tenant will always be identified by the subaccount you see in SAC. What you need to do if you want to link your SAP Cloud Connector for example to SAC, is you have to tell SCC or your BTP, that SAC is on subaccount = your SAC Subaccount I mentioned earlier... If there are any issues with it feel free to open a support ticket with us or feel free to add some explainatory screenshots here so we can all have a look at what your desired outcome is... you may "blurr out" the specifics on the screenshots, I just wanted to guide you through this: 2712296 - SAP Analytics Cloud subaccount is not visible in the SAP BTP Cockpit - SAP ONE Support Lau... Also, as you can see not all users are supposed to see what you mention... maybe that is the case on your side? Check out the KBA as maybe it's just that what your issue might be. Good Luck!

Javi

Answers (0)