cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP Updates take some time to reflect?

David_Oexner
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We've noticed that updates made to settings in the subaccount, such as service instances or service keys, are not being reflected immediately. Could you please clarify the expected time lag for these changes to take effect? Additionally, is there any documentation available regarding this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Oexner,

The following product documentation clearly states that updates on this particular service instance will take at least 1h to get changes applied:

https://help.sap.com/docs/cloud-integration/sap-cloud-integration/creating-service-instance-and-serv...

However, this is most likely an exception. Most service instances that do accept updates will get the changes right after they are applied.

Hope this helps,
Ivan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Oexner,

Which services are you talking about?

In my experience, I have never seen any any lags or delays in setting up service keys.

On the other hand, some services do take some time to be created - simply because they depend on the fact that each tenant takes time to be provisioned on the infrastructure and be spun-up.

I would suggest opening a ticket on our support system so SAP support team can investigate if this is an issue on a particular region or hyperscaler that is affecting your Global Account. 

Best regards,
Ivan

David_Oexner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan - I am talking about Process Integration Runtime service instance. When I updated it with some custom role parameters the changes were not immediate.