Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build - Adding package that doesnt have a project.. Lost

JonatanHall
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im one year in to SAP and a lot of things are pretty new to me, so help would be much appreciated!

Im about to get an assignment to build a process for a customer. I have no details of the big scope yet. But I was told to look at the a package from the SAP build Store. The package name is "Procure to Order".

The problem is that i cannot it import it or anything. Im not sure what to do with it. The package contains decisions and a visibility scenario along with a downloadable .mtar file name "PurchaseRequisitionApproval_0.0.3.mtar".

This is not like any other project I added where it contains an automation or a process which i then can view.

It has a setup document. But that doesn't make me any wiser though it says that this can be used with SAP Build.

So my question to you helpful people would be:

1. How do i can use these Decusions and the Visbility Scenario?
2. What do i do with the .mtar-file? Where do i upload it?

3. Anything to help me make since of this package

Best regards,
Jonatan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Generally, open SAP Build. If you don't have an account yet, you can create a trial account and install the SAP Build Process Automation service (both subscription and service).

From the build lobby, you can go to the store and find this package, and click the Add button:

This will create a project from this template.

You could also take the MTAR file and use the import feature in the SAP Build lobby.