cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Application Studio - Fiori Demo - Trial Account - Unable to fetch "My SAP Systems"

rameez_khan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am trying to follow the example given on developer.sap.com . I have logged on to trial account and when I try to select "My SAP systems", I do not get any system in value list. Am is missing anything ? Is there any additional configuration that needs to be done.

Any one faced the same issue ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi rameez.khan ,

You need to have the ES5 destination configured in your trial subaccount (the one from which you launched AppStudio). Refer to the pre-requisites section of the tutorial.

Regards - Raz

rameez_khan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello raz.korn ,

Thank You for your quick reply. I have now followed the pre-requisites correctly.
However I am still not able to see ES5 under my SAP systems.

Does it take time to reflect under my SAP system ? Do we have any way to verify that steps were followed correctly. ?

Thanks & Regards
Rameez Khan

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi rameez.khan ,

It takes some time, but should be quite fast. Re-launching AppStudio may expedite.

Did you check the connection to ES5 in the Cockpit? Please note that it does not check authentication, only basic connectivity. The option is available when you click on a destination > Check Connection button at the bottom of the screen.

Regards - Raz

rameez_khan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello raz.korn ,

Yes after refresh it did work out for me and now I am able to see ES5 system under "My SAP system". But I ran into another trouble :'(.

Earlier when checking connection in destination I was getting message 307-> redirected, then I followed this answer after which connection check works correctly and now I get message 200 in return.

Now when I try to follow the steps for demo I get following screen.

Even after giving correct credentials, it is not bringing service for selection. I manually checked my credentials from https://sapes5.sapdevcenter.com/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui and everything works correct.

Thanks
Rameez Khan

RazK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi rameez.khan ,

I recommend that you have your credentials as part of the destination configuration in the Cockpit. This is mentioned in the pre-requisite section of the tutorial. You can also see in the relevant tutorial step (3.8) that the credentials are not requested.

Regards - Raz

Answers (0)