cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Integration Javascript Debugging

jacqueso
Explorer

Hi There,

As a SAP CPI developer you need to constantly do either groovy script or javascript mappings as part of your flows. The question is, has anyone been able to setup some project or process that can be used to have an input of your incoming message body, with your javascript and then see the output in a way that you would be able to debug the javascript? To be able to step through your script to find any problems, etc

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Jacques

As far as I know, there are no such (officially supported) debug hooks. But at the very least keep in mind that you can simulate the specific Script step directly in the UI, instead of developing, deploying and then activating the iflow from e.g. PostMan. That makes your cycle a lot shorter.

Regards,

Morten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daviddasilva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know some people have managed to do something like that in Eclipse.

You may want to check out Int4, they have webinars and content that should help you with this issue - https://int4.com/tag/groovy

I haven't tried to setup anything like this but I remember in one of their webinars, they had something like that for groovy script simulation.

Best of luck,

jacqueso
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response David, yes I am aware of the options for groovy, I am specifically looking for something that can be used for javascript.