Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Integration Suite - HANA Cloud Connector setup

Damian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

We have a customer who wants to connect the SAP Cloud Integration Suite with an on-prem S4/HANA system. I am aware that we need a HANA Cloud Connector.
Is this a standard connection with a HTTP/HTTPS to the backend connection or does it need special RFC's connections?

Is there any documentation on this?

Damian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mortren,

hi together,

many thanks for the Information. That is clear to me as far as it goes. My question is more about whether there are additional requirements for the Integration Suite in the initial setup?
Like e.g. for SAP Datasphere
https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_DATASPHERE/9f804b8efa8043539289f42f372c4862/f289920243a34127b0c8b13012...

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi damian.tometzki

No, no additional setup is needed. Once the Cloud Connector is connected to your SAP Integration Suite subaccount, you can access the backend systems (assuming they are allowed in Cloud Connector). In Cloud Integration, the only difference between cloud and on-premise is that you need to configure your channels with Proxy Type set to "On-Premise" instead of "Internet". And hostnames and ports must be the virtual hostnames and ports configured in Cloud Connector. Apart from that, nothing changes.

Regards,

Morten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)