cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CPI Iflow terminated when exception occurs

jacko123
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have an issue replicating B2B units from our SAP ECC to SAP Commerce Cloud.
The issue occurs within the standard Iflow Replicate B2B Customer From ERP To SAP Commerce Cloud.

During processing 'Sales Unit and Address' sub process, there is a splitter that loads base unit from a datastore.
This splitter is set to continue even if an exception occurs.

However, when an exception occurs, the iflow is terminated, insted of continuing.
In our case this splitter loops E1KNVPM segment and loads the base unit from a datastore.

We expect this to fail occasionally as not all E1KNVPM segments will be in the datastore.
Which should be fine, the splitter should continue if it doesnt find an entry in the datastore.

This next screenshot shows the error and then how it has terminated after the failed 'get'

As there are two splitters, the next screenshot shows the other splitters 'stop on exception' is not set:

How to go about resolving this?

I have tried restarting the Iflow and the issue persists.

This is present in our test AND production enviroment.

Thank you for any advice!

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I were asked to solve this type of problem I would start with simplifying the overall process since this a giant monolith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member678011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

As i see the splitter allowes the first message to pass through and it gets failed in LOAD BASE URL (subprocess step) with datastore lookup(GET) as it could'nt find any value and hence the iflow fails.

Note: Stop on exception function is for ignoring errors in sequence of split messages on a single call. (also can you open the splitter error and paste here if possible to check)