cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Datasphere - How to find required updates for the S4 system?

MKreitlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

during the last few weeks I came across several issues in Replication Flows, when loading data from S/4HANA to the SAP Datasphere via CDS views. So far, most of them are not yet solved and I'm wondering how you know if you need an update in the S4 system?

See for example this note: https://me.sap.com/notes/3016862

Could anyone tell me if in program: CNV_NOTE_ANALYZER_DI ... the item "ABAP Integration für SAP Data Intelligence" is also applicable for extracting data into Datasphere?

Or, with which functionality could I check if an error in my replication flow would be solved in any other way?

See for example my other issue, where I still did not find the root cause or a solution today - only a workaround.

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

BR, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vishalakshmi
Contributor
0 Kudos
MKreitlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

thanks for your reply. If you check the comments section of this blog, 2nd comment, you can see that I already asked there, too 🙂

In the meanwhile it is obviously clear.... that these notes should be implemented in S4.

I did it... and right now I'm in discussion why newly created replication flows implement a target table, coming from a CDS View extraction, with String-fields in Date and Time - which causes some effort if you want to update this in you rcurrent flows.

Our prod. systems, S4 and Datasphere are provided soon, and we still don't know how transports into the prod. tenant will affect the replication flow & Layer 1 table setup.

BR, Martin