cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_IPA_13118: The visibility scenarios could not be deployed.

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Before posting the question, I browsed for this issue, while there are several issues on "SAP_IPA_13049: Deployment process_name failed", couldn't find any issue specific to sub error group: "SAP_IPA_13118: The visibility scenarios could not be deployed", hence the post.

I'm facing issue to deploy my project after updating the visibility scenario.

Steps I have been performing:

After creating the visibility scenario for the first time, I could deploy the automation and access via Work Zone site. Then I undeployed it and made some changes to the visibility scenario under General and Performance Indicators tab, from this point I could not deploy the automation anymore. I tried deleting the visibility scenario and create a new for the automation, still couldn't deploy.

All guidance and help to solve this issue are highly appreciated, Thank you!

Kind regards,

Sarath

sarathc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Observation: Noticed under Monitor tab, the latest version of the App 3.0.6 with a Visibility scenario was deployed, though I couldn't see any version with deployed status in Automation.

Update: I created a new version and released, same result as in the observation except for a new version 3.0.7.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atoshio
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm learning SAP Build and I was facing the same issue.

I turned OFF the Schedule Job option in the existing scenario BEFORE deploy the new release and it works fine.

Here's the path

Schedule Job in OFF before deployment

After the deploy, the Schedule Job option is automatically turned ON again.

I Hope helped you