cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS: Invalid format of condition expression value in router for Non XML condition

ravi_nagarvwr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on EDI scenario with retry mechanism.

I need to end the message for EDI splitter validation. [EDI Validation error text: Processing exception: X12 validation failed. Please find the details in the MPL attachment]

For that, I am using condition routing condition in exception subprocess with below condition:

${Property.SAP_EDIValidationResult} contains 'X12 validation failed'

But I am getting an error as "Invalid format of condition expression value." & "Exception Subprocess should start with an Error Start Event and end with either End Message or Error End"

See below screenshots

Kindly help me to solve this error.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rb76

Create a exchange property with value as 'X12 validation failed' and use that property to validate

example ${property.SAP_EDIValidationResult} contains ${property.X12_Validation}.

This works.

ravi_nagarvwr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuveer,

Its working.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Hi Ravi

In your route condition, you spelled "Property" with an uppercase "P". It should be "property" with a lowercase "p".

Regards,

Morten

ravi_nagarvwr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Morten,

I am getting the same error with lower case.

Can you try same setup in your system and let me know if its working for you?

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravinagar

You need to save the iflow for the error to disappear. I tried this already before posting, and I had your error before the update, and the error disappeared after saving the update.

Regards,

Morten

ravi_nagarvwr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi 7a519509aed84a2c9e6f627841825b5a,

I have saved the artifact but still I am getting the error.

Have you tried this in exception subprocess?

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravinagar

"Property" with the uppercase "P" is an error. You might have other errors as well.

Regards,

Morten