cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas IW32 services table is not populating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am trying to change Iw32 screen with SAP personas ,but i am not able to populate the screen table control.Please find the attached screen flow.

2018-nov-15-7-58-47-am.png2018-nov-15-7-59-40-am.png2018-nov-15-8-01-06-am.png2018-nov-15-8-02-22-am.png2018-nov-15-8-05-30-am.png

I am not able to get to the screen services,i am new to personas ,if any one has idea please help me.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bwills
Contributor

I'd love to help, but your question is too vague. Can you provide more details? What is the screen table control you are talking about? I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

Thanks, Brian

bwills
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

So you are trying to change the "Ctrl key" on the External screen? After pressing the External button (via script). If that is the case that field (per your screen shot) is a read only field and cannot be change either by the user or by Personas. This would need to be change in configuration to make it an editable field.

As you said, "You are new to Personas", Personas is only going to let you modify the screen (via the edit) and run script (which is basically pressing buttons, moving to new screens, etc). Just as a user would, except automated. If a field is not available to the user to change, it will not be available to Personas to change either.

Thanks,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Brain,

I will try to explain in steps

Step1: Go to Iw32 Transaction -Enter the order number

step2: Go to Operations tab enter new operation as line item.Select New operation and click newly created script button

step3 : I created Script Button (Vendor Services) which should work similar to External services for work orders but only with few input fields (PO num and text)

step4 : Once PO is entered list of services from PO should displayed in table(Available Quantity) where user can enter required quantity .Only one service can be selected at time.

step5: Control key should be set to External operation and save the operation.

Thanks,

Mohan