Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPCC(Cloud connector) unable to configure with SAP BTP

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to configure SAPCC(Cloud connector) to SAP BTP. However I'm getting wrong with error 401 (unathorizated).

I'm very confident about credentials' re correct. But It's maybe something wrong with any other thing. I try to connect Us's Region, maybe could be this?

I appreciate your time. Many thanks.

marhol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

also be aware that Cloud Connector does not yet support SAP Universal ID. Please use your S-user or P-user credentials for the <subaccount user> and <password> fields instead.

For more information, see SAP note 3085908 - Getting an error (e.g. invalid credentials) in certain applications (e.g. SAP Download Man...

So please check to use the right password as described in the note.

See also Managing Subaccounts | SAP Help Portal in case you use eg. a custom platform IdP with Multi-Factor-Authentification

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Problem solved, I was trying to access with different user. I mean, When I access to SAP account, I could choose between 2 users SXXXX user or PXXXX user. I couldn't identify which password related with who user.

By all means, with cloud connector needs to put into PXXXX user and password related.

Thanks for your time.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

As you are using a Cloud Foundry region, please switch to the neighbor topic https://ga.support.sap.com/dtp/viewer/#/tree/2065/actions/26547:26556:27936:28765:47717 instead.

Best regards
Markus

FrankJentsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert