Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Failed on Delete instacne

Jakub
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got an error when I try to Delete Instance on OWL screen

I have OWL with Select Option: multiSelectWithLeadSelection and the Button is bonded to the action with Mass Enable option with corresponding code.

foreach (var Inst in this){<br>  Inst.Delete();<br>}

This situation only occurs when the user first time opens the list, after refreshing List the error doesn't appear. Any clue what is wrong?
I don't see any errors inside the log when I Debug the code.

Regards,
Jakub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jakub,

Do you have an alternative key that's a UUID in your BO perchance? It looks like the save is failing because of lack of an alternative key. Which...begs the question how the records got saved in the first place, but it's perhaps worth querying your BO in the SDK to see what the data looks like, or add all fields to the OWL so that you can see if anything's missing.

Lewis

Jakub
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lewis,

The YYID is an alternative key and it has data type: ID.
Before the statement Inst.Delete() everything is filed correctly, each element has value. After the execution of this Action, I make Save and the error occur.

This situation is very strange because after when I refresh the list the process of Deleting instance works completely normal. It seems that after "Refresh List" the YYID is filled for some standard process.

Jakub