cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Table filters are only working with mock server not with OData service

nigamasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

When i am using the mock server to in the smart table the filter is working perfectly. But when am using any OData service the filter is not working and even after applying the filters it's returning all the rows.

While debugging i found that batch was being used to get the data, later i changed that to V1 OData Model but still the issue is not resolved. Is back-end implementation really required for filter implementation or we can do without it.

Attaching screenshot for the reference -

AshishAnand
Employee
Employee

Hello Nigamasis,

Could you please check the batch call which is getting triggered after applying the filters and check if the batch URL contains any $filter suffix or not. if the $filter parameters are corrects and still you are getting comeplete dataset then it seems to be an issue with the backend oData implementation.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks and Regards

Ashish

nigamasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yeah $filter parameters are passed to the back-end service but it's returning all the rows. I think back-end implementation is mandatory.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mvaibhav
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nigamasis,

Yes, filter implementation in back-end mandatory for filtering the records when a request with filter criteria is sent . Else the service will always return the same data and UI will assume that it has received the requested filtered data.

Thanks,

Vaibhav Maheshwari

nigamasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yeah, that's correct. Thanks for your reply.

Answers (0)