Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source System Name on Tiles for HTML5 Application Repository

abdulbasit
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Build Work Zone Community,

I'm setting up a Work Zone, standard edition site with contents from HTML5 Application Repository and multiple backend systems. I've enabled the "Show System Name on Tiles" property and I'm able to see the system names on the tiles. According to the description of the property on the site settings:

"Enables the user to display the source system name on the tile. This name is either the value of the 'sap-provider-label' property of the destination or the content provider ID when no value is defined."

I've set the sap-provider-label property for backend system and it works fine. However, I didn't find any method to change the text of the HTML5 Application Repository tiles.

SAAS_APPROUTER, the ID of the default content provider is displayed on the tiles.

Is there any way to change these texts?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abdulbasit
Active Contributor

I've changed it on the Content Channel.

I was afraid to do it from there because it is locked. But, didn't have any problem after changing it.

There is also a warning that should be taken into account:

"Provider IDs must be identical in all landscapes for transport purposes. Edit the ID only if you must correct it to match the value in the other landscapes. NOTE: Editing the ID removes all the content added from this provider and will require adding it again to your subaccount."

Answers (0)