Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 SDK - Documentation - Bug in Samples

rb
Active Participant

Hi,

it seems the following samples are buggy:

Example: Replacing Standard Navigation in a Responsive Table in the List Report - Documentation - De...

No Sample Code is loading:

Can someone verify this? I think its a topic 4 SAP.

saurabh_v
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, this looks kike a bug in the mentioned page. There seem to be 2 empty panels without any content following the Caution text.

abo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can submit a bug report for the documentation, it will be taken care of.

rb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you know where?

boghyon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The bug is fixed since SAPUI5 1.101. Please consider closing this question as the issue is no longer reproducible.

Regarding bug reports in the documentation: for topics that are available only in SAPUI5 Demo Kit (such as the one you mentioned), I think reporting it here at SAP Community is the fastest and easiest way to get attention from SAP employees. Of course, paying customers can can always create an incident but there we have to provide additional information that is superfluous to a simple documentation issue report.

Most documentation topics as well as the Demo Kit application itself are, however, open-source. I.e.:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margot
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Correct - this is a bug in the SAPUI5 documentation for version 1.98.0, 1.99.0, and 1.100.0 and will be forwarded to the responsible team. For the time being, as a workaround, you can switch to an older version of the demo kit (e.g. 1.97.2) or use the documentation on SAP Help.

Answers (0)