cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to list or upload data to SAP ObjectStore provisioned S3 Bucket

RAJ137
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Tutorial I am following :- Ingest Live Data into your House Price Predictor with SAP AI Core | SAP Tutorials

I am trying out a simple House price prediction Tutorial by SAP on BTP using the AI Core service. I want to upload the training data to #Object Store on SAP BTP #, so I create an instance of it and generate service keys. The Object Store provisions an AWS S3 Bucket and provide access_key_id, bucket name and other important stuff in the key.

I Download the AWS CLI, then use

aws configure

then provide all the details provided by the service key. Then I use

aws s3 cp train.csv s3://<BUCKET_NAME>/example-dataset/house-price-toy/data/jan/train.csv

the command above gives SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED, so tried to download and store the certificate using openssl but it gave error as well, so ultimately resorted to --no-verify-ssl option (unsafe I know).

when trying to use 

aws s3 ls

It gives "An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the ListBuckets operation: Access Denied"
when uploading with --no-ssl-verify option it gives
upload Failed: An error occurred (403) when calling the PutObject operation: Forbidden

Note: I am working behind a corporate Proxy.

I dont even have a clue on where to check the IAM permissions since the bucket is provisioned by SAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
RAJ137
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I am now able to access the bucket through winscp but unable to upload my data (.csv file). One thing I noticed is that I can upload my data by reducing its size extensively, but its not feasible.there appears to be some sort of file size limit