Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login cloud foundry from BAS

VeeraSudheer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Unable to login to cloud foundry instead using same credentials used for logging to SAP BTP.

Every time when trying to login for cloud foundry for the end point https://api.cf.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com with my BTP credentials in bas, below is what it shows:

Even if I am trying to login with command prompt using below command:

Cf login –sso -> temporary link and click the link again opens below screen

After selecting the “sign in with default identity provider” again it opens a login page as below:

Not sure to whom I reach out unable to resolve this issue and this is a showstopper for my learning journey.

Note: Also unable to create a instance of SAP Hana cloud with the same issue.

Kindly help me there.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera Sudheer Kumar G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeeraSudheer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Able to figure out the issue regarding the login actually I two account associated with same email id one with P-User and another with S-User I had to reset the pwd for P-User and issue got resloved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kyo_choi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Log into cloud foundray then click on subaccount then click on service market place. Find the BAS then start the

andrewfloriano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, check SAP Note '3163726 - Error When Using 'cf login' in SAP Business Application Studio'.

This SAP Note helped me to fix this issue. In my scenario, I was using the two-factor authentication. If for you it's the same case, you will need to use the passcode with your password in business application studio: <password><passcode> or deactivate the two-factor authentication.

After follow the steps, you should be able to run command 'cf login'.

Thank you!

VeeraSudheer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrew, for the response.

Some how this didn't help me in resolving the issue , no Two-Factor Authentication is enabled for my ID.

Regards,

Veera Sudheer