cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Excel SDK of SAP Build Process Automation to extract data from multiple spreadsheets

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/spa-create-excel-automation.html
--------------------------

Dear developer there are a one module to allow you to extract data from a workbook with multiple spreadsheets.

Main modules:

Enumerations Collection of the MS Excel constants.

Error Excel errors.

Application Collection of functions based on the MS Excel application.

Workbook Collection of functions related to MS Excel workbook. Use the Workbook activities to activate, close, open or close workbooks.

Worksheet Set of activities related to MS Excel worksheet. Use the Worksheet activities to read (get) or write (set) cells with different options.

Pivot Table Set of activities related to MS Excel pivot table. Use the activities to refresh or get names of the existing pivot tables.

Excel Helper Collection of functions to ease MS Excel operations within an automation.

I have created a automation artifact where I have used Excel Cloud Link, but it module just allow me to extract data from specific spreadsheet and not for all sheets available into workbook. I am wonder if I need prepare workbooks with a one sheet before processed.

Thanks,

Luis 🙂

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

raghuraman.ramakrishnan Can you help with this question?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In the Excel Cloud Link there is a column for the sheet you want to extract. Why not just add another Excel Cloud Link but indicate the second sheet?

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel, let's me try! I am going to create two data type and merge them in next step. By the way the #devtoberfest sessions are going awesome!

Raghu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is the best suggestion daniel.wroblewski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot daniel.wroblewski, I am try it and work well, thanks 🙂