cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "Availability of Live Connection from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP Analytics Cloud"?

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Availability of Live Connection from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP Analytics Cloud

According to article above, I'm considering whether to introduce this new feature to my client.
We use both Stories in People Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud.

How is Live Connection different from regular connections scheduled daily?
I would be happy if there were materials with detailed information about Live Connection.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

So far, in SAC Enterprise edition, we have only provided Import Data Connection to SAP SuccessFactors to enable you to import data into models (on-demand or schedule).

Meanwhile, in People Analytics (embedded SAC) of SAP SuccessFactors, you can create story to get 'Live' data from backend HANA of SAP SuccessFactors, which is not available in SAC Enterprise edition (no Live Data connection to SAP SuccessFactors).

Starting from the coming Q4 2023 release, you can copy an existing Extended HANA Live Connection from your Embedded SAP Analytics Cloud tenant for SuccessFactors to your Enterprise SAP Analytics Cloud tenant.

If you want to have this feature on your SAC Enterprise tenant, you need to contact us to enable it as per SAP KBA 3385646:

• Create a Medium case via SAP for Me using the component: LOD-ANA-LDC-SCA.
  • Provide the following Title and Description in the Case: "Enable SAP Cloud Application Feature for SuccessFactors".
  • In the Description, add the SAC Tenant URLs where the feature needs to be enabled and the SuccessFactors Tenant details and refer to this Knowledge Base Article.

Answers (0)