cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What type of BTP account is needed for GRDC service.

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I am trying to determine if we need to have BTP service model, pay as you go, in order to access GRDC. I have read through the online help, which explains in detail how to configure GRDC. It clearly states that we should be able to find SAP Group Reporting Data Collection application from the Service list once we have global and subaccount. However, I haven't found a tile representing SAP Group Reporting Data Collection application in the list of services and applications anywhere including SAP Discover Center. Please advise exactly where this tile is or if it will appear only after configuring the S4HANA. Thank you

Best Regards,

Leila

View Entire Topic
Willem_Pardaens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Leila, SAP Group Reporting for Data Collection is a licensable component (SKU 8013628). Once the license is acquired, the required BTP components will be provided. No separate BTP licenses should be needed for this application.

Wallace
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Willem,
As you state "licensable component" - so I understand better when/if my company also starts into this...
Is this BTP Service?
Or BTP Sub-account SAAS?
For us, perhaps other companies, Service and Sub-Account SAAS bring some similar but different way of working opportunities and we've learned to differentiate the two.

Thanks, Wallace