cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is "Manage Packages" Application in Process Build Automation? (after Transition)

Khaled_Elghali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello PA Community,

I have successfully migrated several Workflows (SAP Workflow Management) to Process Build Automation based on the provided introduction of Venugopal Chembrakalathil. After making a few additional adjustments, everything is running smoothly.

Now, I have configured Cloud Transport Management (cTM) for the Landscape DEV, QAS, and PROD using multiple subaccounts.

I'am faced with the challenge of transporting these workflows to the QAS environment using cTM. Previously, this transportation was possible through the "Manage Packages" feature in the Workflow Management Launchpad by exporting the MTAR-file and importing it into cTM.

Unfortunately, I am currently unable to find a replacement for this functionality in Process Build Automation (neither in the Lobby nor in the Monitor section).
Hence, my specific questions are:

• How can these workflows be transported to the QAS environment using cTM?
  • Is there any replacement for the Manage Packages Application in Process Build Automation to import/export the artefacts of Workflow Management?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Best regards,

Khaled El Ghali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)