Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow management | Import failed | WM_CF_SPACE_PROVIDER destination

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I tried to import a process from Process Flexibility cockpit but it didn't work because Developer role appear like don't assigned however I'm administrator and I have all possible role... that why I don't understand why it still failed. Could you help me?

Error log:

Roles assigned:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

You posted the roles collections assigned to your user.

Did you check as well that the role "space developer" is assigned to your user in the space you have configured? In the space -> members section -> check the roles assigned to you.

Regards

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Yes, I already checked this point. And it was assigned this rol.

Thanks & Regards.

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your reply. I already did every single check that you adviced me however it still doesn't work. I'm desperate... 😞

Thanks & Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

Even though you used the booster, check your destination configuration:

-The URL should contain the space ID of your space: https://deploy-service.cfapps.<landscape>.hana.ondemand.com/api/v1/spaces/<spaceId>;

Configure Destination for Live Process Projects | SAP Help Portal

You can retrieve this ID from with the CLI tools. Example: cf* space <your space name> --guid

-2 factors authentication must not be enabled for this technical user.

Regards

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

In that case it may be appropriate to raise an SAP Support Ticket or book a Schedule an Expert session.

Regards,

Mustafa.

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

Even if you have used the Booster to automatically create the WM_CF_SPACE_PROVIDER destination, I think you may need to still input the credentials of a technical user / platform user in the destination configuration. Did you check that and afterwards test the destination connection?

Regards,

Mustafa.

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

I already put this credential and confirm those credential are ok. However, it's appear in the same way that before (first image) I don't have authorization despite of all the roles I have... I couldn't understand.

When I check connection it appear bellow:

However when I access to URL:

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfonso,

You need to explicitly configure the WM_CF_SPACE_PROVIDER destination as per these SAP Help instructions.

Regards,

Mustafa.

amillanm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks you for reply me question. I created subscription throught booster's global account so it's automatic way and it's create destinations itselft.