Warsaw Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the SAP Warsaw group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bartek
Active Participant

I woke up early that morning. I got dressed, ate a small breakfast and went to the place where the event was to take place. I didn't have much time to make final preparations. There was no room for being late. Just after 7:00 I checked in at the door of the KMD Poland office. I put the card against the reader, entered the PIN... and nothing. The door stayed closed!

I wrote a text message to Beata, my colleague who manages our office. "Help! What time will you be there?" The minutes of waiting for a response stretched on forever. In the meantime, Irina came and Mateusz appeared. I told them what happened. But they weren't worried. We started thinking about a plan B! Suddenly the phone rang. It was Beata. "Did you put # at the end?" she asked. And that was the solution! The doors opened and we could start making final preparations.

A dozen minutes later, the guests started arriving, but almost everything was already prepared. At 9:00 we started SITWAW2023

DSC08358.JPG

I won't tell you what the individual presentations were about because I didn't have the opportunity to see them. But I had one observation: everyone left the presentation room satisfied.

DSC08401.JPG

On the other hand I can share some statistics with you.

• Exactly 80 people took part in the meeting.
  • When asked about feedback, participants unanimously rated it very positively.
  • The presenters, the date of the meeting and the location were rated very well too.
  • Negative voices appeared when assessing the idea with two presentation paths. I understand it very well. It was impossible to be in two rooms at once, but it was definitely worth it.
  • Interestingly, most of the participants who responded to the survey learned about the event from their friends!
  • Everyone want to come to the SITWAW again!
  • Participants liked the most 😀 the people, networking and the atmosphere as well as presentations.
  • They dislike the most 🙄 too short breaks and the pace of the event.

And here we have all speakers and the organization team. Thank you again 😁

grupowe SITWAW2023 1 (1).jpg

And my congratulations to the quiz winners!

DSC08469.JPG

Here you can find (on Google drive) some presentation which I have received so far: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oyBC5HDhBGmbCsT-67-ZR76PW0TXBSQV?usp=sharing

Finally, please also find other pictures as impressions from this event.

DSC08312 - Copy.JPGDSC08316 - Copy.JPGDSC08335 - Copy.JPGDSC08337 - Copy.JPGDSC08345 - Copy.JPGDSC08346 - Copy.JPGDSC08352.JPGDSC08366.JPGDSC08371.JPGDSC08377.JPGDSC08409.JPGDSC08414.JPGDSC08417.JPGDSC08420.JPGDSC08422.JPGDSC08427.JPGDSC08441.JPGDSC08451.JPGDSC08457.JPGDSC08463.JPGDSC08466.JPG

Labels in this area