Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

There are many benefits to uploading a profile photo, and many community members don't realize the positive impact it can have. A few of the benefits include that you:

• Appear like a real person, add that human touch without the anonymity.
  • Stand out from the crowd and give a great first impression of YOU.
  • Show your openness to engage and experience the community with other members.

Of course it's not compulsory, just recommended! Some people prefer to add a simple avatar. Below, you can find out how to do both.

How to upload or edit your profile photo or add an avatar:

1. Click on the avatar on the top-right to login and choose "My profile".

2. Click on the "Edit Image" icon on the left.

Profile pic.png

3. You can choose to browse and upload a photo "From My Computer" or "From My Albums", select the photo and click on "Save".

4. By clicking on "From The Community" you can decide to choose an avatar instead.

From The Community - avatar.png

And that's it ... simple!

Another method of changing your profile photo or avatar is by clicking on the avatar on the top-right and choosing "My settings" then click on the "Avatars" tab as per the image below.

My settings - avatar.png

Why not try it out today?! Enjoy your time in the SAP Community and as always - be sure to follow the rules of engagement for a productive and enjoyable time here. For other support on getting started with groups, check out the help page.

1 Comment