Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FelipeBorges
Explorer
Hello all,

My name is Felipe and I am responsible for our SAP Consulting branch office in Valencia.

For years we are missing a stable SAP community here, which is currently dominated by large consulting firms.

For this reason, we have decided to make an event that follows neutrality to build a stable and healthy SAP community in Valencia giving voice to the people.

Besides sharing knowledge, expertise, and network, our goal is to promote Valencia as an alternative SAP HUB to Madrid and Barcelona. We believe that the new model of remote work will establish as the new “normal” work model and consultants from Spain and all over the world will start looking for alternative workplaces. Here we are, Valencia is definitely an amazing city for living and work.

That is why we have created SAP Inside Track Valencia with the ultimate goal of creating a network that will truly empower Valencia as the next SAP spot for locals and digital nomads.

Together with SAP, #sitBCN and local partners, the first SAP Inside Track Valencia will take a place on October 2nd 2021.

Visit our website and share your thoughts with us: https://sitvalencia.com/

Also, we need Speakers for our event, please submit your application here "Call For Speaker". We are also planning to make the SIT as a hybrid format, physical and live streaming.

If you’re interested you can access our website and book your ticket. It is free!

Use hashtag  #sitVLC on Twitter to share ideas and follow @sitVLC. Spread the news and follow the updates!

Greetings from Valencia,

Felipe

8 Comments
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
Hi Felipe

Great initiative! I would be happy to propose a talk, giving it either in person or virtually, depending on the state of the world at the time.

Congratulations and best of luck with the new event.

Regards,

Morten

FelipeBorges
Explorer
Hi Morten,

Thank you so much for your interest in our first SAP Inside Track in Valencia 🙂  Could you please submit your presentation here?

https://sitvalencia.com/call-for-speaker-2021

Tell us a little bit about what you would like to present and if COVID allows us you could do it in person here 😄

Greetings from Valencia,

Felipe
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
Sure, I'll do that 🙂
hardyp180
Active Contributor
I am fairly sure Australia will still have its borders closed in October (we have hardly anyone vaccinated, though I personally will get my second shot on Saturday and I saw a queue of people a billion miles long at Olympic Park earlier queueing up to get vaccinated).

Even if the borders ere open it would be a lot more difficult for me to get to Spain then when I lived in Heidelberg!

Nonetheless I would be interested in presenting virtually. I will have a think about possible topics and fill in your online form.

Cheersy Cheers

Paul
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Yay! Some events are back - even if not all of us can join in person 😉

It's good to see that you didn't give up felipe_borges  and gave it another try. Looking forward to it.

All the best,

Svea
FelipeBorges
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi bfeeb8ed7fa64a7d95efc21f74a8c135,

Thank you so much for your interest in our first SAP Inside Track in Valencia 🙂 We are so proud that we got your attention from AUSTRALIA. It is definitely an option to do an online presentation, could you please apply in our call for speakers section on our website?

First, we are going to discuss internally, because currently, we are not sure how we are going to set up the Speech/Presentation. We have a flavor for a presential session, however, COVID is an important variable to consider in the organization.

https://sitvalencia.com/call-for-speaker-2021

Gracias and greetings from sunny Valencia,

Felipe

FelipeBorges
Explorer

Hi svea.becker ,

I'm like a pit bull, when I bite, I never give up 🙂

I hope COVID is not our show stopper.

Greetings from Valencia,

Felipe

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
I really miss the in-person SIT events. Last time I visited one was SIT Walldorf in January 2020. Shortly thereafter everything started shutting down. Fingers crossed for Valencia in October!