Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are excited to share this group with all SAP Community members. You are most welcome to this friendly space where introductions happen, connections are made, and lively discussions take place!

So, what can you expect here, and what do we expect from you?

1) To feel welcome and introduce yourself! We want to hear from YOU – please don’t be shy, we have a wonderful welcoming community spirit here and plan to keep it that way – why not join in the following discussions to get started and let us know a little about you:
- New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
- SAP Community - Where are you from?

2) To take part and discuss! Whether you’re a newcomer or a valued veteran we encourage you to subscribe to this group and get active. Who knows, you might just be that missing “spark” that will set off some lively discussions. You can get started by joining the following discussion – or even feel free to start your own thread.
- Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?

3) To get tips from other members! We want you to get the most out of your time spent on SAP Community – so get to know how to navigate and what we are all about. Even if you are already familiar, we are continuously improving. We highly recommend that - if you haven't done so already - you take the 
Tour the SAP Community 2024 tutorial. You can even earn a badge!

4) To be active! In this new group, and indeed across the SAP Community. You can contribute here by starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further information on groups functionality in general, check out the help page. Be sure to click on "Join Group" in any public group where you are interested to become a member and receive regular updates.

Katherine_K_1-1706536518654.png

5) To stay up-to-date and informed with "What's New" in SAP Community. Be sure to click on the
What's New board in the top menu bar, and click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all the latest news and updates from the community team.

Katherine_K_0-1706536445551.png

One final ask …. don’t be shy…. but do be kind!
You can check out our SAP Community Rules of Engagement.

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable, welcoming, collaborative and above all engaging time here with us.

Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us why you have joined SAP Community!

334 Comments
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Pratham47 it is great to meet you in the community. My name is Stephanie and I am based in the US. I work in SAP Community on programs and with SAP Influencers Directory | SAP Community.

May I ask your areas of interest and where you have or plan to obtain product expertise?

Be sure to JOIN interest groups to stay engaged. Interest Groups | SAP Community Best of luck.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jenifer_ranjani 
From what I can see, the account with which you posted this reply is actually your older account, from 2022.

Where exactly are you trying to create the blog post? Regardless of rank, you should be able to submit a blog post in a group. And since you have Participant rank (see more about ranks here https://community.sap.com/t5/what-s-new/let-the-gamification-begin/ba-p/311892), you also have authorization to submit a blog post in the Product & Technology categories.

I would try logging out and logging in again, then see if you still get the error when you try to post. If you do, please write an email to community@sap.com and the team will investigate the issue.

Regards,
Audrey

jenifer_ranjani
Participant

@audreystevenson 

Thank you for your response : )

I have cleared the cache and re-logged in.. still the same, when I click on "Create a blog". I have also sent an email now to the ID which you have shared.

BR,

Jenifer

LeoCortes
Discoverer

Thanks.

LeoCortes
Discoverer

Thanks a lot.

Mi name is Leo Cortes and I am located in Colombia, I believe that the community is a great idea among others because currently, I am executing a researching about the role of the BASIS in the new SAP age, in the Cloud age, if you consider help me, I would appreciate a lot.

BR

Leo.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @LeoCortes - great that you are interested in the SAP Community and researching and further learning! I can give you some initial link suggestions below:

HARIKRISHNAM
Explorer

I am Harikrishna Madathala , born in chennai,India, but now am in New Jersey , United States of America for the past 13 years.I work at Microsoft,USA and have 19 years of experience in SAP. I'm driven by curiosity and thrive on challenges, constantly seeking to learn and grow. Creativity is my fuel, and I find joy in exploring new ideas and perspectives. With a passion for innovation, I strive to make a positive impact in all that I do. In every endeavor, I aim to inspire others to embrace their uniqueness and pursue their dreams.

Dominique28
Discoverer

Good day,

My name is Dominque and work from the Netherlands. 

I'm hoping to upgrade my skills. 

Please all have a great day ahead. 

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Dominique28 great to meet you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. My role is in SAP Community. May I ask your areas of interest? Be sure to join the groups that interest you.

Interest Groups | SAP Community

JessyMonrose
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm a user assistance designer for SAP analytics Cloud.

Very much looking forward to get to know people within this group and share knowledge and insights.

Jessy

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @JessyMonrose - looking forward to seeing your future interactions in SAP Community. Did you already know you can "subscribe" to the SAP Analytics Cloud managed tag? You can also browse through the existing Products and Technology blog boards and Q&A.

V_D_Vincent
Discoverer

Dear All

Very happy to be associated in this community. I currently live in Netherlands though India is my home. I first heard of SAP when I was working with Java connector as a Java programmer almost 20 years back! I found it easier to code the ABAP RFC Function module and then invoke it in my Java application- Making me an incidental ABAPer.. after that SAP has been my home.

I am currently with TATA Consultancy Services as a presales solution architect and also played various delivery roles. I am super excited on the GenAI possibilities. I also have keen interest in sustainability. Looking forward to have a mutually learning experience. 

JoseDAmico
Discoverer

"Hello everyone, I'm happy to belong to this community and learn from each other, discussing issues and contributing to one another."

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @JoseDAmico - take a look at Products and Technology boards for all the great blog posts there, as well as Q&A, and "subscribe" to SAP Managed Tags for your topic areas of interest. Let us know any time you have questions.

snayak
Discoverer

Hello everyone, I am Sailee from India and working as an SAP Integration consultant. Excited to join this community and eager to learn and contribute.

karolduster
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone! Joining the community from SAP Customer Interaction Center in Brazil. Excited to share content about SAP support & products and learn from you all as well 🙂

MalekWahmi
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm a Software Enginner Very much looking forward to get to know people within this group and share knowledge and insights.

Best,
Malek

Former Member

Hi everyone!

Long time SAP community contributor going back over 12 years but started a new job moving from SAP to an SAP Partner 👋. I focus on SAP SuccessFactors full suite with a special interest in Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, and Time Tracking.

Imran

Tanja_K
Discoverer

Hi community, I´m very happy to be here.

monikasch
Explorer

Hello SAP Community,

great to join and be a member in SAP Community.

Greetings Monika

PfannendoerferM
Associate
Associate

Hi all,

I am happy to join this group!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to our new group members @Tanja_K @monikasch and @PfannendoerferM !! Please feel free to take part in discussions across our interest groups and location groups or start a discussion of your own!

Praveen_kumar2
Explorer

Hi SAP community!

I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know and connect to people. 

Regards,
Praveen

ParthaSarathyA
Discoverer

Hi everyone, I wish to write an SAP Blog. I have completed the required training and steps.

Regards,

Partha Sarathy A

Praveen_kumar2
Explorer

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know and connect to people who perhaps the same professional interests as I do when it comes to SAP world. 

Regards,
Praveen

VanithaS
Discoverer

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know. 

Regards,
Vanitha

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to our group newcomers @ParthaSarathyA @Praveen_kumar2 and @VanithaS - great to have you here! Please feel free to take part in discussions across our interest groups and location groups or start a discussion of your own!

@ParthaSarathyA - please note that there is a wait period of a number of days from joining SAP Community as a member to writing your first blog post. Glad you have completed the tutorial though!

MalekWahmi
Explorer

Hello everyone,

If anyone can help me get an internship with Cloud Sap, thank you.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
KirtiSingh01
Associate
Associate

Hi Community,
Excited to be here!!!

Gaayathri
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Gaayathri from Bangalore. Happy to be part of this community.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @KirtiSingh01 and @Gaayathri - be sure to check out our location groups!

@Gaayathri - you might like to join the Bengaluru group, if you haven't done so already.

FrankieGranato
Discoverer

Hi there! Happy to be here!

nitishkumarrao
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Community,
Excited to be here!