Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member181931
Contributor

I have to say that it’s a real pleasure to select an SCN member each month and talk with them. Each time I learn new things – sometimes technical things, yet! – and I am always amazed by the dedication of these people.

william.li

24 Comments
Former Member
0 Kudos

Kudos Bill! A way to go! Can’t say how happy I am for the chance to work in the same team :smile:

Laure, this is the greatest post I’ve read lately. Very passionate and truly inspirational. Thank you so much for the great work :smile:

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mariana!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bill  is the person who deserves recogition for sure :smile:

He's one of the few SAP guys who always share the best, new features or some technical tips&tricks which later become most popular articles in PI area :smile:

Contratulations Bill and I hope we can do a teched session again together one day :smile:

Keep on the great work ! :smile:

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations Bill.  I always enjoyed our conversations in the old SAP STL office during the old consulting days.  You always were willing to share/help/advise your fellow team members regardless of the area.  It's great that the rest of the community has benefited from your talent :smile: . 

Take care,

Stephen Johannes

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill, Laure,

An excellent blog - and I really enjoyed learning more about Bill!
I love his approach of  documenting things on SCN, both as a repository for one's own use, and for the benefit of others.

I wonder how much closet space all those SAPTechEd speaker shirts use up?

Cheers,
Sue

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Good to see you are still with us. I miss the old days of Sapphire 99 and meeting up in Palo Alto each week. Take care!

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill not only posts this blog, but also supports internal SAP consultants for questions, issues and pre-sales activities.  And he's an all-around good guy!

Congratulations, Bill!  A most deserving acheivement!

Brian

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Any comment on "I don't think he ever goes to sleep"?
😉
Laure

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Wow, you guys go a long way back! I'm not surprised.

Laure

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Laure :smile:

>>>Any comment on "I don't think he ever goes to sleep"?

10 hours of a beauty sleep is minimum for me :smile:

but I guess you as a woman do know the meaning of a beauty sleep so you approve it hehe

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

10 hours? thats a joke!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Bill! It is an honor to be working under the same domain. I have learnt and am learning a lot from your contributions. Thanks for sharing your expertise!

Prateek Raj Srivastava

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Believe me guys, I value beauty sleep! But unfortunately in the last 11 months it's been more a mirage than a reality

#baby

😉

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Bill..

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Bill!

Every time you share your thoughts, we find something new to learn. Although you are not that active in discussion forum now days, you blogs are always referred for solution to so many queries.

Interesting to know that it was all your personal collection that you started sharing later as blog on SDN. Thanks to SAP also for providing such a wonderful platform.

Keep Contributing :smile:

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations, Bill!!! It is really great what you are doing! Please do not stop. And I believe it'll come back to you multiplied!

Laure, you're a great interviewer! I know it for sure :wink: It always interesting to read your interviews! Thank you for doing this. :smile:

sufw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Congratulations Bill! You are indeed very well-known  in the PI/PO space for all of the great content you have been contributing for so many years. How you are able to write all of those massive HowTo guides, I'll never know!

Congratulations again, truly very well deserved! 🙂

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really glad to see this mention on Bill.

His contributions esp. around Process Orchestration are going to be the building blocks for many who are new to the product.

Thanks a ton Bill!

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Bill,

I really admire you Bill,  I have learnt and  learning a lot from your contributions(posts/Blogs/articles...).

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Bill, very well deserved. I truly admire your willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to this community. Always a fan of your 'How tos' and TechED sessions. I still remember reading your blog for the first time about integration APIs and was quite impressed by the way you had articulated it both in the blog and in your TechED sessions. Hope to catch up with you at TechED this year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill, I would like to give you my congratulations. I really appreciate your work, your blogs and your contributions, and as Raja said above, I've learnt and learning a lot from you now and in the past years.

In addition, is a pleasure to see every "hot" member in the SCN community that gives their congratulations. It feels like a big family, connected through the internet by a huge passion for this world.

Nice done! :smile: :wink:

Former Member
0 Kudos

East or west william.li is the best. Congrats.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

congratulations Bill :smile:

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help in the past!  Justly deserved award!