Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Community - Where are you from?

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other. As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall ...

image4-731_305.png
lauraschmitz by Community Advocate
  • 5215 replies
  • 192 kudos

SAP Inside Track Fortaleza 2024

SAP Inside Track Fortaleza will have its fourth edition in Fortaleza (Brazil) on October 26, 2024.Look here in the SAP Community Event Calendar.The event is present in several countries around the world. Its organizers are active members of the SAP C...

logo_SIT_FOR.jpeg
MRobalinho by Active Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chinese Blog review

Hello colleague,I created my first blog in Chinese last week, but it's still under review today.https://community.sap.com/t5/blogs/blogworkflowpage/blog-id/shanghaiblog-board/article-id/23How long will a new Chinese blog be reviewed?Best Regards,Kevi...

SAP blog awaiting review

Hi All,Below is the link for my blog but since last week it is pending for review. Can Anyhelp or suggest ?https://community.sap.com/t5/welcome-corner-blog-posts/exploring-sap-cloud-alm-and-its-functionalities/ba-p/13638050 Regards,Nitin Chandel

How can I write my first blog?

Hello moderators and experienced peers,I would like to author and post my first blog, but unfortunately this is not possible. I have completed the 2024 tutorial, set up my profile, and subscribed to the Enterprise Resource Planning area.Could someone...

Hello

I am from West Africa and happy to be here, I am hoping to start a new career and knowledge in SAP

BB2 by Discoverer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello Introduction

My name is Emily and I am an almost 40 year old woman looking to change careers mid life. I have a BBA in Business Management. I have been a retail manager for 13 years. I am interested in the Digital Skills Initiative to obtain SAP certification. Th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.