Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,222 REPLIES 5,222

Hello Helette @Helette_Slabber and welcome to SAP Community. Looks like you're already quite active here judging by your rank! That's good to see.

Here are some other tips you might like:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

garado
Associate
Associate

Hi I'm Geoff Arado, based in SF. Happy to be here.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Geoff @garado - nice to have you here in our community!
I'm Katherine (SAP Community Advocate) from Galway, Ireland.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello, 

I'm from Armenia 🙂 Nice to meet you.

Hello @former_member13834 very nice to meet you. I don't know if you have noticed already, but we have a location-based group in Yerevan - you might connect with local Armenian folks there. It's a great community out there and oftentimes, they are organizing events, too. If you are interested in, join the group here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/yerevan/gh-p/yerevan 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello, of course, I already met with guys from local Armenian folks in the BANA SAP Accelerator program.‌‌

0 Kudos

Super! Thanks for sharing! 🙂 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ToanPT
Explorer

Hi SAP Community,

I'm Toan, I am French with vietnamese origins. I work on SAP Integration Suite, formerly on SAP PI/PO.

I intend to write my first SAP blog soon.

Cheers,

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome Toan @ToanPT !

Sounds good, best of luck with your first blog post. Let us know when you have written it.

SatwikJoshi
Participant

Hi, I am from India. 

rkumar_47
Explorer

Hello All.

Hi @rkumar_47 and welcome to SAP Community! Where are you joining us from? 😊

EderSouza
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everybody,

I am from Brazil, living in Germany since 2018. 

0 Kudos

Welcome @EderSouza !

You might also find a location-based Group for a city near you - check them out here.

Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Krista Quicke from Denver, Colorado. I am a Solution Architect in the SAP Fieldglass line of business.

Wes_Ancog
Explorer

hi, im from the Philippines.

Welcome @Wes_Ancog !

What are your main SAP topics?

amalakar
Explorer

I am Abinash from India. Looking forward to contributing in the SAP Security.

Hello @amalakar !

Sounds great! I recommend you visit and follow the SAP Security SAP Community topic page. And also these tutorials:

Please let me know if you need any support. Please share here once you've posted your first blog post so we can celebrate it together:)

Regards,

Moshe

abolik97
Explorer

Hello Everyone!

This is Aboli Kulkarni from India! I am looking forward to contribute in SAP ME MII & Digital Manufacturing Cloud topics.

karansawant
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from CoE Ireland. Hoping to use this space in a informative way!

Hi @karansawant and welcome! I'm based in Galway and have set up a local Galway Group!

arvinoct11
Explorer

0 Kudos

😀

Its great connect with SAP community. 

Hi, All

arvinoct11
Explorer

Hello , Nice to meet you in SAP Community

Hi @arvinoct11, where are you joining us from? 😊

benedict-torres
Participant

Hi everyone! 

I am from the Philippines but have been working outside the country for a few years now. I have been doing SAP consulting for about seventeen years and I am looking forward to collaborate with everyone. 

former_member62376
Associate
Associate

Shanghai

Welcome @former_member62376 !

Great to have you. What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Adeola
Discoverer

Welcome to everyone,

Really nice idea getting to know a little more about people; our world now revolves around sitting at our desks or meetings discussing with individuals globally without having an idea of who they are and what they do.

I am Adeola, British-Nigerian and currently working at Vestas Wind Systems in Aarhus - the 2nd biggest town in Denmark.

I am a very loud SAP Ariba advocate for those that know me well and have been lucky enough to have led deployment of all Ariba Modules from Sourcing to Supply Chain Collaboration around the globe.

I love golfing and football (die-hard Liverpool supporter)

Former Member

Welcome @Adeola  ! I have previous experience working at SAP Ariba, and it is always great to meet an advocate. Thank you for sharing a bit about your experience. I agree that so much is done via virtual and remote offices that any chance to connect is great. Hope you continue to share your experiences!

codebrokerad
Participant

I am Ahmet from the Netherlands with origin of Turkey, will share posts related to SAP BTP Extension Suite.

murali1254
Advisor
Advisor

Murali from Asset & Service Management Bangalore, India

0 Kudos

Hi @murali1254 I recommend to join the Bengaluru Group if you haven't already?!

It's a great way to connect with local peers 🙂

souravghosh
Associate
Associate

HI All,

I am from India and working on Integration area.

Welcome! Where in India are you from? 

LukaszL
Participant

Hi, I am from Warsaw, Poland.

Welcome to SAP Community @LukaszL! Feel free to check out the Warsaw group to connect with local peers. 😊