Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

Hi @AlejandroGomez - nice to see you here! I'm now an SAP Community Advocate - our paths crossed previously in relation to the SAP Learning Rooms!

I will tag some colleagues that may be able to support you with the tutorial issues.

Hope you enjoy the SAP Community Groups!

Katherine

@lenastodal @lauraschmitz 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@AlejandroGomez, congrats on your first SAP Community Blog post! I've followed you to be updated when the next one will be published:)

Happy holidays,

Moshe

Hi @AlejandroGomezand thank you for reaching out! We faced some technical issues earlier but the tutorials should be working fine again now. 

Looking forward to your first blog post! 😊

@AlejandroGomez I hope everything worked out now that the technical issues were resolved. Looking forward to reading your first blog post. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Happy holidays,

Moshe

robyikhsan
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Roby from CSS Toronto, Canada. 

Hi @robyikhsan ! Welcome!

In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

former_member46751
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

former_member46751
Discoverer

Hi I am Hinal Deriya

Hello @former_member46751 Hinal!

Welcome! Where are you from? What are you main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

masha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hey, I'm Maria. Now I'm in Germany, in a small town near Erfurt. But I grew up in Russia, Moscow. Looking forward to become a contributor in SAP Community! 

Deepak_sap2211
Participant

Hello All..

Hello @Deepak_sap2211 - welcome to SAP Community - where are you from?
Don't forget to check out our location-based Groups as well, in case there is one already set up for a city near you!

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

r_jakob
Explorer

Hey Laura,

I'm also from Germany. Living in the more southern part. I work in the field of SAP-Basis which I really like. I hope to share some of my knowledge around basis topics. All the best - Jakob

Welcome @r_jakob ! Great to have you. I'm sure you came across our Basis Technology tag. I recommend you follow it as you will be updated when new content is available and about engagement and knowledge sharing opportunities.

Looking forward to reading your posts and please let me know if you need any help,

Moshe

callagiannis
Explorer

Hi everyone! I am Christos from Greece and SAP is my passion! 

Welcome @callagiannis ! I miss Greece:) I spent there a couple of holidays as a child and as an adult and I loved the islands, food, music and the people:).

In which SAP topics are you interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

Everything that contains Development (abap) , BI & BTP .

Kindly regards,

Christos 

Super!

I recommend you visit and follow these SAP Community topic pages with lots of valuable information:

Also, in case you are interested in blogging I recommend you check our blogging tutorial, in our SAP Community tutorials page.

You can follow me on the SAP Community and I will follow you back:). Please share once you had a chance to post your first blog post.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Moshe

VictorSevilla
Participant

Hi

I'm Víctor from Spain my main knowledge is MM and Ariba, And I will write blog abouts these topics.

BR,

Welcome @VictorSevilla !

Great to have you! I've been to Spain a couple of times; I really enjoyed it:).

I recommend you check out our blogging tutorial . I'm looking forward to reading your first blog post. Please share here once it was published.

Please let me know if you need any support.

Regards,

Moshe

venky
Discoverer

wish you good learning

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @venky ! What are your main SAP Topics?

milivj
Employee
Employee

Hello, 

I am Jana from Belgrade, Serbia. 

Nice to meet you all!

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @milivj ! Welcome!

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

wilyereny
Participant

Hi, I'm Wilyereny from DR. Glad to join you!

Hello @wilyereny !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Hi Moshe!

I'm interested on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at SAP and SAP Analytics mainly

How cool! AI and Machine learning fascinates me.

I recommend you check-out and follow our related topic pages:

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at SAP

SAP Analytics

I also recommend you check our SAP Community tutorials 

Please let me know if you have any questions or require support to post in the community,

Regards,

Moshe

Thanks Moshe, will do!

Ajitkumar_Kadam
Advisor
Advisor

This is Ajit from India.

Hello @Ajitkumar_Kadam !

Welcome.

Regards,

Moshe

Ajitkumar_Kadam
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am Ajit from India.

jmuiruri
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi I am Joseph from Kenya, i work for SAP Hungary. I'm looking forward to contribute on SAP community especially on topics to do with SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward and other topics to do with Data migration and Data management.

Best Regards,

Joseph

Welcome! Great to have you!:)

I recommend you check out this SAP Community topic page for Database and Data Management

and this tag for SAP Data Services.  (Be sure to follow it to be updated with most recent content and engagement opportunities with the community) 

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Moshe 

Oenedoef
Explorer

Hi Laura, this is Oene Doevendans from H.I. Ambacht, The Netherlands.

Welcome @Oenedoef ! Happy holidays!

Regards,

Moshe

Hi Moshe,

my main topics are ABAP debugging, ABAP development, SQ01 queries , LSMW and all kinds of interfacing to/from other systems

Hello!

Sounds great. I recommend you check out our ABAP Development SAP Community topic page. I also recommend you check out the content tab in this topic page for engagement opportunities and helping other members. 

Here's also a link to the SAP Community tutorials which offer valuable guidance regarding Blogs, Q&A and more.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the community:) Please let me know if you need any help.

Good luck and happy holidays,

Moshe

3u7hu
Employee
Employee

Hello Everyone,
This is Muthu from SAP Labs India. Happy to join the group 

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @3u7hu ! 

Great to have you! What are you main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe