Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,249 REPLIES 5,249

0 Kudos

Fantastic! Then you are in the right place 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

steveschnoll
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm with the SAP Customer Evolution Program, based out of the Hudson Yards office in NYC.

LIngeswar_1437
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

LIngeswar_1437
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hello

0 Kudos

Hello @LIngeswar_1437 welcome to SAP Community.

Where are you from?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

rybafish
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey everyone, I am from Armenia

ChGolinski
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from Germany and live just south of Berlin in the Spreewald, known for its beautiful landscape consisting of more than 200 small canals (called Fließe; total length: 1,300 kilometres or 810 miles) within the 484-square-kilometre (187 sq mi) area, for its unique flora and fauna, and for its traditional flat-bottomed boats, the Spreewaldkähne. The landscape was shaped during the last Ice Age.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for sharing @ChGolinski !

This sounds like a great story to tell in this SAP Community Coffee Corner thread

Looking forward to seeing pictures from your hometown.

By the way, what are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Jora
Newcomer

Hello, nice to meet you all.
I'm Johannes and I'm from Germany near Munich. I've been working in SAP Basis and as a technical architect for a few years now and I'm looking forward to networking with you guys and sharing knowledge together.

Best regards,
Johannes

0 Kudos

@Jora it will be great for everyone in the community to engage with you on your experiences! Thanks for introducing yourself. Have a nice weekend.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

bhaskar_nagula
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm Bhaskar, SAP Technical Consultant from India.

Hello @bhaskar_nagula !

Great to have you! What are your main SAP Topics? You can look through our list of SAP Community tags. I recommend you follow the relevant tags for you so you will be informed of engagement opportunities with other SAP Commuinity members. 

Regards,

Moshe 

Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Paris

Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Paris

PankajKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from India.

Pankaj 

PankajKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from India.

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Hello @PankajKumar !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

Great to have you.

Regards,

Moshe

guruL
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi, 

I am from Bengaluru, India. Writing blog on SAP products.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Welcome @guruL !

What are your main SAP topics? 

You are also welcome to join the Bengaluru SAP Community group and interact with other SAP Community members.

Looking forward to seeing you on the SAP Community and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe

benmcgrail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi - Ben from Xmateria in London.

0 Kudos

Welcome @benmcgrail !

Great to have you. What are your main SAP topics?

Sycntegral
Active Participant

I am writing my response from Sydney Australia 🇦🇺 where I have been living for the last 11 years. I run my boutique SAP Consultancy Synctegral . Born in Ukraine and educated / grew up in Israel, traveled across multiple countries in my career made me a true Global Citizen anchored Down Under. 

17D3A8D5-5599-449A-B012-39BE7407DB20.jpeg

Welcome @Sycntegral !

Great to have you and thank you for sharing! It sounds like you have quite a few stories to add to this thread in the Coffee Corner.

I also invite you to join our Sydney group where you can get to know other SAP Community members.

What are your main SAP topics?

0 Kudos

Great to see you here, Adi 🙂 

sahantissera
Participant

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka 

Mr.ST

Welcome @sahantissera !

What are your main SAP topics? I recommend you visit our SAP Community tags page and our SAP Community topic pages search page and follow the topics that are relevant for you. This way you will be notified of valuable content being published and engagement opportunities with other SAP Community members. Check out also our SAP Community tutorials page for best practices around engagement in the SAP Community and other useful information.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe 

RichDBlumberg
Participant

Hi! I'm from Greater Philadelphia in Montgomery County!

0 Kudos

Hi Rich!!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

KuniakiSuzuki
Explorer

Hello, nice to meet you all.
I'm from Japan, Tokyo. Say Hello from far east.

Hello @KuniakiSuzuki welcome and don't miss to subscribe to the Tokyo Group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/tokyo/gh-p/tokyo 

vidhyasagarmule
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm from Bangalore, India and I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.

Regards,

Sagar Muley

Welcome and don't miss to join the Bangalore group - click here and don't forget to "Subscribe": https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore @vidhyasagarmule 

0 Kudos

But if I go to this blog, I do not see the Reply/Share buttons:

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/announcing-the-sap-build-apps-sandbox/ba...

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn

djgchristian
Associate
Associate

Hello I'm Gio from SAP Singapore! I'm here to share blog posts and read interesting news & content 🙂 

Daniel_L
Participant

Hi out there,

I am from Germany, too. In detail, I was born and now again am living near the beauty "black forest capitol" Freiburg im Breisgau.

Nice to meet you @Former Member

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi @Daniel_L and welcome to SAP Community!
I'm Katherine (SAP Community Advocate) from Galway, Ireland. I've been to your region before and it's stunning. Wishing you a fun time here in our community with lots of interaction.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 Kudos

Thanks, Katherine, unfortunately I was not in Ireland, yet. But it is on my wish list. Maybe I am able to visit Ireland some day.

SirtiB
Explorer

Hi, 
I am Sirti from Bielefeld Germany. I am looking forward to participate in the SAP community.

PhillipButts
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone!

Im from Gulf Shores, Alabama!

Phillip **bleep**

PhillipButts
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

What in the world? It is **bleeping** my last name???