Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,272 REPLIES 5,272

Hi @UTILIGENCEGmbH  a community profile is usually a personal profile and not a shared profile with a company name. Multiple employees from the same company can create their own personal profile and can engage and interact on their own. Kindly ask you to change your profile accordingly, so that it doesn't look so anonymous anymore. You might also want to check out our Tutorials | SAP Community.

So, what is your name and where are you from? 😉
I am Svea from the SAP Community Team, living in Germany, close to the mothership of SAP.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ismaeldias
Associate
Associate

Hello, my name is Ismael Dias and I'm from SAP Labs Latin America in Brazil.

Hello @ismaeldias - great to have you in the community. We've one location group for Brazil so far, it's for São Paulo, in case you wanted to click on "Join" there to receive local updates. You can read more about location groups, if you are interested.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

jmmauthe
Explorer

Hello! 👋
I'm Marty from Atlanta, GA (USA).

satish_inamdar
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I am Satish from Bengaluru, India

Looking forward to write technical blogs!

Cheers!

Hi @satish_inamdar!! Thanks for tuning in from India!
I'd like to share some interesting links with you - please see below. Enjoy your time in SAP Community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@satish_inamdar looking forward to reading them! Your blogs will be appreciated by so many! Thank you!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

asidharalahiri
Associate
Associate

Hi!

I am Asidhara from Kolkata, India, reconnecting after a while.

Cheers

@asidharalahiri 
Welcome Asidhara - great to have you back. Be sure to click on "join" in the Kolkata group - if you haven't done so already. @DataTherapist and others are posting some interesting content and exciting updates there.

Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor

Hello everyone!

I am from Prague, Czech Republic (EU) 🙂

By the way we have a fresh new Prague / Czech SAP group, come check it out and join if you are interested.

And also join the #coffeewithaview photo competition 😀

-- Tomas --

onursoyer
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Antalya, Turkey

Anaer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Onur 🙂 A warm welcome from Germany.

I guess you have some pictures of a nice Turkish coffee/tea with the Antalya sea view in the background.

Post your picture here and connect with other community members! 

sarkhelakash
Explorer

Hello,

This is Akash, a Sr. Solution Architect from India. I'll be writing blogs about SAP products.

@sarkhelakash this sounds great. May I ask which products you are most interested and plan to blog about?

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

dzombache
Explorer

I'm Milan from Serbia.

0 Kudos

Welcome from Germany to Serbia! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

faizalisa
Explorer

Hello everyone

Greeting from Malaysia!

pbaram70
Discoverer

Here is south.Korea.

GAUGAU
Associate
Associate

Next one here. Am from Germany

ankitguria
Explorer

Hello SAP Community I am Ankit Guria from IBM India Software Labs working into Product R&D and will be writing blogs on our researches and integrations with SAP products.

@ankitguria 

Great to have you and your expertise here Ankit! Please feel free to also check out our location groups for India. Also, let us know when you have written your next blog post! Would be interested to read that.

BhaskarY
Participant

I am Bhaskar from India and will be writing blogs on technical aspects of SAP Integration Suite

felipebrigo
Explorer

Hi I am Felipe from Brazil and will be writing blogs about SAP products mainly SAC and DataSphere.

Nice to have you here @felipebrigo - which part of Brazil? We have one group for São Paulo so far, in case you want to click on "join" there and get notified of local events and networking.

Hi Katherine. I am in São Paulo as a SAP Datasphere and SAC consultant. Thank you so much for this invitation and I have already joined the São Paulo Group to stay up-to-date. Hope to contribute as much as I can for the community.
Best Regards 

Good to hear @felipebrigo !! Hope you will enjoy your time here in our community. I'm sure you will contribute lots!

BerlindaMensah
Participant

Hi, I live in the United States

Welcome @BerlindaMensah - which part are you based in? We have some location groups for the US. I'm on the community team and based in Ireland.

Hi Katherine, I am based in Houston. I actually moved from New York to Houston about 2 years ago and I really love it out here.

That's a big move @BerlindaMensah - glad it worked out well for you - and thank you for sharing your blog posts! (I think the nearest location group we have to you is the Dallas one so far, and watch this space for a New York group!).

corina
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Corina and I'm from Walldorf.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Corina! Welcome!

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

safaqudah
Discoverer

Hi. 

I'm Safa Qudah, I live in the UK

Welcome @safaqudah !

Great to have you. What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

TusharTrivedi
Explorer

Hi All, 

I am Tushar Trivedi from India.

Hello Tushar!

Great to have you. What are your main SAP Topics?

Also, I invite you to join "Coffee with a View – Photography Competition 2023 (June 13 - July 11) in SAP Community!" There is still time:)

aidinziapour
Explorer

Hi everyone,  I'm very happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to contribute with other professionals.

Welcome @aidinziapour ! Where are you from? What are your main SAP topics?

apachon
Participant

Welcome everyone! 

My name is Angel, I am from Spain 🇪🇸.

Un saludo.💃