Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,257 REPLIES 5,257

Welcome @Former Member ! Great to have you.

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

jgarabedian
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone! My name is Juliana Garabedian and I'm a UAD on the SAP Data Custodian team. I'm from Virginia, USA. 

gellper
Participant

Hi everyone!
I am from Argentina, currently living in Cordoba City.

sannamareddy
Explorer

Hello All  - I am from Virginia,

Hi..i am from India

srikanth_thavid
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

I am Srikanth from SAP India. I would like to write the blogs

Marcio_Franca
Explorer

Hello everyone, I'm Marcio from Brazil, it is a great pleasure to be part of this community. 

sonam_kukreja
Explorer

Hello Everyone, I am from Australia and recently started my SAP journey. Glad to be part of this community.

Rgds, Sonam

barisguler
Participant

Hello I am from İstanbul Türkiye 

Welcome @barisguler ! And thanks a lot for being so enthusiastic in the SAP Community.

What are your main SAP topic?

Hello @moshenaveh , nice to see you. 

My main topic is mostly development related topics.

@barisguler Looking forward to seeing you on the community 🙂

former_member150839
Discoverer

Hi Everyone!

former_member150839
Discoverer

Hi Everyone!
I try to writing blogs.

Hi @former_member150839 - welcome! Let us know when you have published your first one!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

MonikaTN
Explorer

Hi, i am monika. I am from INDIA.

Thanks for joining @MonikaTN - I'd like to share some interesting links with you below:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

TusharTrivedi
Explorer

Hi ! I am Tushar Trivedi from India.

Welcome @TusharTrivedi - which part of India are you from and have you already checked out our location groups? We have lots of members joining from India - exciting that SAP TechEd will also be held there in November.

Hi Katherine,

I am from Gujarat in India. I was there in SAP TechED on IBM booth. We have presented few IBM + SAP products and assets on the booth.

@TusharTrivedi it is great to meet you. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. My background is with analytics and SAP BW, as well as many SAP solutions as an end-user. May I ask your specific areas of interest to engage in the community? Please meet SAP mentor (or you may know Krishna who was also at TechEd!) Krishna Kishor Kammaje - SAP Community.

Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

SRSATAPATHY
Explorer

Hi my name is srsatapathy. I am from INDIA.

Amrick_Singh
Employee
Employee

Hi Everyone, 

here from Bangalore

raghu_ps
Explorer

Hi my name is Raghu PS. I am from INDIA

YATHEESHNSL14
Explorer

hi my name is yatheesh nayak, I'm from INDIA.

arunkumarn1998
Explorer

Hi, my name is Arun Kumar N, I am from INDIA.

F_M
Participant

Hi all, I'm from Nigeria and am currently living in the Netherlands.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @F_M ! Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

nbitish
Participant

Welcome everyone,

I am from India..

sowjanya_hr
Explorer

Hello My Name is Sowjanya am from India

Welcome @sowjanya_hr and @nbitish and @arunkumarn1998 - it's interesting to see so many new members joining from India! I would like to share some links with you below - feel free to check those out:

joaquincarballo
Associate
Associate

Hello World! I´m from Argentina but citizen of the world 😉 

I’m an enthusiastic engineer with multinational background and passion for sustainable businesses ♻️ 🌎 +2 years in the Oil & Gas Industry reporting ESG metrics to regional managers and +4 years in Technology delivering best in class solutions to our customers. With a customer first mind, I'm in a constant state of activity: getting to know customer's goals and challenges, checking off action items, uncovering new risks and opportunities, developing new relationships, and deepening their impact on the customer.

Welcome @joaquincarballo ,
if you open a discussion about the ESG metrics and your position and job inside of SAP I'm interested to participate.

I just did the OpenSAP Course about the design of the Circular Economy.
Nice to meet you !

srinihog
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I am Srinivas from India and I will be writing blogs on SAP Products.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @srinihog ! We are looking forward to reading your content.
Did you notice already our location group? There are a few in India - you might want to check them out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific - depending on where you live in India.

When you click "subscribe" or "join", you are a member of the group and will get notifications around new content in the group.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

srikanth_thavid
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am srikanth. I would like to write blogs

You're welcome here @srikanth_thavid and great that you will write blog posts! Where are you joining from? Just sharing some interesting links with you below - feel free to check them out.

karanbir14
Advisor
Advisor