Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

EversonS
Explorer

Hi I am Silva from Brazil.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @EversonS welcome! Where do you live in Brazil? Maybe nearby Sao Paulo? We have a location group in Sao Paulo which is a great place to connect with other locals in local language and to get updates about upcoming events. So wherever you live in Brazil, it still might be interesting to join that group! 

There is also an SAP Online Track planned out of Brazil, if this is a topic you are interested in. Check out all the details here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-process-automation-online-track/ev-p/10264

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Ankit4800
Explorer

Hi,

Im from Pune India and will be writing about SAP ABAP

Welcome @Ankit4800 - please let us know when you have written your next blog post! Feel free to check out the location groups for India, SAP TechEd group (there is an exciting DemoJam taking place this year), and on your next coffee break - you might like to read: About the Coffee Corner – JOIN now, it’s interesting and fun!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Toni1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Aloha, greetings to you all from DRE04 😉

esther_99
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Esther from Mannheim, Germany.

olov
Explorer

Hi Community!
I work remotely, so currently I'm in the UAE 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

That's cool and it sounds you are traveling a lot @olov ! Therefore, I would like to recommend to subscribe to the SAP Community Event Board so you get informed when there is a new event in the region you are currently in. Isn't this a great opportunity to connect with other local community members?

Also, the Location Groups Overview Page would be interesting for you to see, which groups we have already and if you are in a specific region, find out more details about it while checking the respective location group. 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

gaganhl
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from India

lnirmala
Participant

Hi,

I am Lekshmi from India, working in SAP PO/Integration Suite.

Thank you

Anne_Wang
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

This is Anne from Shanghai, China.

Saswata_78
Explorer

hi, I am Saswata from Kolkata, India.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to you all @Saswata_78  @Anne_Wang @lnirmala @gaganhl @olov @Toni1 @Ankit4800 ! So great you are joining SAP Community Groups!
As I noticed your profile images are not yet uploaded to your profiles, I would like to recommend this post: How to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name. Advantage of having a personal profile image is that your profile doe as I noticed that you both don't have an image uploaded.
Furthermore, according to your location, please check our existing Location Groups and join the one which is close to your location. 🙂

kasch-code
Participant

Hey there, I am Karsten from Bautzen which is a small city in the eastern part of Germany.

Annikaschwede
Associate
Associate

Hey everyone, 

my name is Anni and I am from Germany.

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant

Hi I am from India and will be writing blogs on Sustainability and Logistics Improvemetns

Welcome @Arjun_Mukherjee - these are great topics - please be sure to let us know when you have written your next blog post! Are you interested to upload a profile photo or avatar (it's optional)? Feel free to "Join" this group for future updates - and you can also join in one or more of the India location groups, if you like.
Join a group.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

jlopezm
Participant

Hi, I'm from Spain!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi back @jlopezm !! Which part of Spain? You might be interested to read about location groups. Feel free to "Join" as many groups as you like, that interest you. Looking forward to interacting with you!
Join a group.png

harjisingh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All, I am from Calgary

AhmedAranda
Explorer

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. I am from Egypt. Great to get to know and connect to people who perhaps the same professional interests as I do. 

Sivangi
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone,

I am working from Bangalore, India and excited to contribute to the community!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @Sivangi - be sure to click on "Join" here in the Welcome Corner and in the Bengaluru group to hear the latest news first! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Join a group.png

surendra2018
Explorer

Hello! I'm Surendra Varma, the CEO of Emgage. I am thrilled to introduce
you to our company and the innovative HR solutions we provide for startups and SMEs.

vandanadogra
Explorer

Hi @vandanadogra where are you from? I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim.

I would like to give you some advice on joining a location based group - great opportunity to connect with other locals. Do you find one close to where you live?

evandropramos
Employee
Employee

Hello,

This is Evandro from the SAP Brazil team. 🙂

0 Kudos

Hello @evandropramos welcome! By chance you are from Sao Paulo and you might want to join the Sao Paulo group then - don't forget to join the group:

sveabecker_0-1690789556275.png

subhajit_paul
Explorer

I am from Tampa, Florida.

@subhajit it is super great to connect with you. I'd be remiss not to connect you with @craigcmehil who is from Florida and now, lives in beautiful Germany.

May I ask your area of expertise and topics where you hope to connect with folks in the community? Best of luck and see you here!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

dhartzell001
Employee
Employee

Hello! I am from the United States and currently living in Maryland.

@dhartzell001 it is really great to connect with you. I am based in NSQ. I want to connect you with @TammyPowlas who lives in VA - so kind of your neck of the woods.

May I ask your area of expertise and on which topics you hope to connect in the community?

Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Mateuseff87
Explorer

Hi.
My name Mateus, here in Brazil, working SAP Basis and I am very happy to participate in the SAP community.

0 Kudos

Hello @Mateuseff87  welcome! By chance you are from Sao Paulo and you might want to join the Sao Paulo group then - don't forget to join the group:

sveabecker_0-1690789556275.png

MeriemSouissi
Participant

Hi, I am Meriem Souissi, from tunisia and living now in Toulouse, France. 

Hello All,

I am from Mumbai, India.

Regards,

Ameya 

satheeshs
Explorer

Satheesh Sankaran here from Bangalore India

SarahShokr
Explorer

I am Sarah, I am from Egypt but I work for an SAP Partner in Saudi Arabia: Altivate, I am here to understand products more and learn best practices to help convince our clients with our solutions 

kelvinbsng
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am turning in from Singapore, the sunny, tropical and increasingly rainy island in South East Asia. Great to join the SAP community!

dyolcu
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Istanbul and it is so nice to see various colleagues across world here.

Regards.