Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,254 REPLIES 5,254

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @dyolcu and welcome! Great you are tuning in from Istanbul - did you already noticed, that we have a specific location group for Istanbul? Don't forget to join that group! 🙂

sveabecker_1-1690789739012.png

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi, from Bangalore, India.

Hi,
This is Nishanthini from India

himanshu-aman
Explorer

I am From delhi

omkarshaw
Explorer

Hi,

I am from India.

MathisNeunzig
Associate
Associate

Hi you all!
I am Mathis from beautiful Oldenburg near the coast of the North Sea. I am currently living in Mannheim, but I will move to Heidelberg soon.

@MathisNeunzig Welcome to SAP Community. Great to see some North Germans around here in South Germany. I originally come from Bremerhaven and live now in Lampertheim, close to Mannheim 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Shirishak
Explorer

Hi Laura,

I'm from India.

santhosharulvan
Explorer

Hi Eveyone,

This is santhosh from India.

gaddamarunkumar
Explorer

Hi,

I am Arun from India, will be writing blogs on SAP ABAP.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to see so many people from India! Welcome @gaddamarunkumar @santhosharulvan @Shirishak @omkarshaw @former_member154614 @himanshu-aman @former_member154591 ! We have some location groups in India which you might want to check and see if there is a city group close by where you live. Great chance to get to know some other locals!

We are really looking forward to seeing your content and if you want to explore our SAP Community a bit more, refer to these SAP Community YouTube videos  as well as this Resource page. Besides this Welcome Corner, the Coffee Corner is also a great starting point.

SriVenkat
Explorer

I am from India and belongs to Hyderabad which is one of the most happening IT City in India now. It is the capital city of southern state called Telangana. Excited to be part of this welcome corner or forum

Welcome @SriVenkat - we have lots of members joining from India - it is exciting, the growth in IT. I'd like to introduce you to the Hyderabad group and to @Ruthvik who is the Curator there. Hope you enjoy your time in SAP Community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thanks Katherine

suresh1987
Participant

Hi, I am from India

Great to hear that!!!

vvarimosap
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, Vesa from Finland here!

jithin_mohan
Explorer

Hi 

I am from India

AMARVISHNU
Explorer

Hello there! I'm Amar from Hyderabad, starting my career in SAP, it's always great to connect with fellow SAP enthusiasts from around the world. Looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions and to learn from your experience.

Hello @AMARVISHNU great that you are starting your career. Did you already check-out our career corner? Might be interesting for you.
Furthermore, we have a specific group for people living in Hyderabad . Great place to connect with other locals! 🙂

shobhit
Explorer

This is amazing blog!!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @shobhit how are you and where are you from? You might want to check out other cool groups here like the Coffee Corner or our location groups. Maybe you find a city group which is close to where you live.

Don't forget to join the groups so that you get notified once there is new content in the group!
sveabecker_1-1690789739012.png

SyedAllaBakshu
Participant

Hello All,

I am from Chennai, INDIA and I will be writing blogs about SAP technologies.

Hello @SyedAllaBakshu - sounds great - let us know when you have written your next blog post!
Be sure to click on "Join" in this group to receive news & updates. Also feel free to join over in the Chennai group as well to connect locally with other members!
Join a group.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Poorvi
Explorer

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Poorvi are you already following the SAP Commerce  and SAP Commerce Cloud tag? Great to keep on track with content in the SAP Community.

mani3
Explorer

Hi this is Manimozhi .. I’m from India. Currently residing in USA - North Carolina. Happy to join this group.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Happy to have you here @mani3 - any time you've questions just let us know!

Hi, I am Remo from Munich, Germany 🙂

Welcome @former_member155204 . I hope you are already part of the München Group, which is a great place to connect with other locals in Munich. There are also regular SAP Stammtisch events in Munich, which are casual coming together with like-minded people around SAP topics. Subscribe to the SAP Stammtisch Event Board to stay up-to-date!

IngoH
Active Contributor

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @IngoH ! Hope you enjoy your time here in the community!

priyanka961
Explorer

Hi @priyanka961 welcome to SAP Community. Where are you from and what is your topic of expertise? We have so many different topics and groups in SAP Community, so I am pretty sure, you'll find some great connections here! Don't forget to subscribe to the group you are interested in while clicking the Join button:

subscribe.png

sanket2221
Explorer

Hi, I am Sanket from Pune.
Happy to be part of the community 🙂

Happy to have you here @sanket2221 ! Which SAP topics are you most interested/experienced in?

lauradpg_
Explorer

👋🏽 Hi everyone!

I'm from Madrid, Spain. I hope to learn a lot from this community and also to be able to do my bit 😊.

Sounds good @lauradpg_ that's the beauty of having a good community! If you'd like to, you can also read more about location groups.

ashutoshkumar98
Explorer

Hi,

I am Ashutosh Kumar. I am writing a blog on Integration Suite. I am from India.

Thanks

Welcome @ashutoshkumar98 - please let us know when you have published your blog post. Feel free to click on "Join" in this or any public group that you are interested in - this includes one or more of the India location groups.

Join a group.png