Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,257 REPLIES 5,257

Welcome @potnoorudeepika - why not take a look at our India location groups? You might want to join one of those.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

CharishmaGowda
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka.

CharishmaGowda
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Bengaluru

Welcome @CharishmaGowda - just letting you know that we have a Bengaluru group, managed by @maheshpalavalli and others - you might like to join that group and connect locally and learn about local events.

Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sabyasachi1573
Discoverer

Hi,

This is Sabyasachi from Kolkata, India. Happy to join the community. Best wishes to all

Welcome @sabyasachi1573 - happy to have you here. I'd like to introduce you to the Kolkata group, and to @DataTherapist - you might like to join that group and connect locally.

Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

Thanks @Katherine_K .Will surely check out the leads. Have a great day!

Hello Sabyasachi.. Good day.. Please feel to free join and handhold to make Kolkata group more vibrant with your knowledge and experiences. Looking forward to e-meet you..

Thank you Katherine for connecting us 🙏

Nagaraj
Explorer

Hi all, I am nagaraj from India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @Nagaraj ! Feel free to look at the India location groups and see if there is one set up for a city near you.

rasesh_thakkar
Explorer

Hi, 
I'm 25 years old working as a Cloud Platform Integration Consultant since 2021. I also have exeprience in SuccessFactors Employee Central. And Little knowledge about onboarding, recruiting. 

Thank you for the introduction @rasesh_thakkar ! Where are you from? Please be informed that we have many open location groups - you might find one for a city near you! Will you write blog posts in SAP Community?

SumitPatel11
Active Participant

Hi I am Sumit from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

srinivasrumandl
Participant

I am from India and currently living in Hyderabad.

I am curious to learn and share knowledge in SF were I want to get the most of the latest updates.

Welcome @srinivasrumandl - you might also want to join the Hyderabad group and connect locally.
I guess you are already following SF related tags in the community? You could click on "Follow" on the SAP SuccessFactors topic page - if you haven't done so already. Be sure to let us know if you have questions.

srinivasrumandl
Participant

dhruba_sap
Employee
Employee

Hi I am Dhruba from SDC India and will be writing blogs on Technical areas.

Alexandria_Barn
Employee
Employee

Hi! I'm Allie, and I'm from upstate NY in the USA! 👋

Hey Allie !
Welcome !!! 🙂
Enter in our group of NY!

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/new-york/gh-p/new-york

And maybe we can meet when you will come to NYC

clivemixer
Explorer

Hi Everyone, Clive here in South Africa. I am specializing in Customer Experience and hope to contribute valuable here

That's great @clivemixer - looking forward to seeing you interact in SAP Community - will you write blog posts?

@clivemixer welcome! Can we point you to any Interest Groups | SAP Community!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

noopurv
Explorer

Hi I am Noopur and I am currently living in North Carolina in the United States.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @noopurv ! What are the main SAP topics you are interested in? 
Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

robink17
Advisor
Advisor

Hi 🙂 my name is Robin and I am a Product Manager for SAP Build Process Automation. I was born and raised in Walldorf, but moved to Berlin 4 years ago.

Great to have you here @robink17 ! We don't yet have a Berlin group - but you can read about location groups here. Will you write blog posts about SAP Build Process Automation? You might like to join the SAP Builders group if you haven't done so already? @Dan_Wroblewski and @JoeBinkley are sharing content there. 

@robink17 hi, it is great to meet you. Your focus/area of expertise is awesome. Are you a SAP Builder??

SAP Builders - SAP Community Groups Also, please meet @JoeBinkley who is super engaged on this topic!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

DanielP2
Explorer

Hi, Hello, Hey, Servus,

i am from South Germany

Hi @DanielP2 ! Servus.
Let us know what you expect most from SAP Community!
Feel free to "Join" as many public groups as you like - and learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

aniketnpatil
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone!

I am from United States, currently working from Newtown Square.

I look forward to an exciting community interaction.

Welcome @aniketnpatil - I'd like to introduce you to the Newtown Square group, in case you don't know about it already. Please feel free to "Join" in that group - @jerryjanda has started some great discussions in there and shares information on local events.
Join a group.png

@aniketnpatil it is great to meet you. Would love if you can join the discussion with NSQ colleagues on vacation fun!! How You Spent Your Summer Vacation... - SAP Community Groups

Also please be on the lookout for the next NSQ Stammtisch where @Former Member @jerryjanda @johna69 @RichHeilman and others plus myself will get together! Is always a good time.

AndrewSpring
Explorer

Just joining the community in Spring TX. 

Welcome @AndrewSpring - sounds like you live in a lovely place. I'm not sure if you are interested to join the Dallas group? @Former Member is posting local information and events there!

@AndrewSpring hi, it is great to meet you. I am also US based in SAP;s Newtown Square office that is outside of Philidelphia. Looking forward to connecting with you on 'hot' topics. There is never a dull moment here! Connecting you too with my colleague @lenastodal who has a wealth of knowledge and experience😁

maxinelee89
Explorer

Hello SAP Community! I'm Maxine from Seoul, Korea working with LG Electronics. I joined this community yesterday and would like to get information about SAP. Looking forward to meet-up soon. 

@maxinelee89 welcome! It is such a pleasure to meet you in the community. May we ask your areas of interest and expertise? @Katherine_K and I would love to point you to some Groups you may want to join! Best of luck and I look forward to connecting with you soon!

MilanSchulze
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, Milan from Germany here. Part of the SAP ecosystem for more than 5 years already and part of SAP Signavio for 2 years. Looking forward to blog about Value Accelerators, SAP Signavio Process Explorer and other business process management and transformation related topics!

Great to have you here @MilanSchulze - let us know when you have written your next blog post!

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

From Cumbria, UK living in Pennsylvania, USA.

Cheers
John