Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,254 REPLIES 5,254

Great @Indrajeet_Kumar - did you already know about our India location groups? Feel free to click on "join" on any public group to take part and receive notifications of news & updates.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

LauraBrayer
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone!
I am from São Leopoldo, Brazil.
Looking forward to contribute in SAP communities.

Bogdan_Gorka
Explorer

Hello everyone,

I am from Poznan in Poland and I am happy to have joined the SAP Community.

Greetings!

Greetings @Bogdan_Gorka ! We have a couple of location groups for Poland - you might want to check those out and see if there is one you would like to join.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

aamelin1
Participant

Hi! I'm FI consultant from Moscow, now in Brazil,SP

Hi @aamelin1 - which part of Brazil? We have a group for São Paulo in case you're interested to join? @Renan_Correa is posting some local info there!

Flavio
Active Contributor

Hi all, I'm Flavio from Italy, focused on ABAP and AI

sai_pavan98
Explorer

I'm from India.

Hi @sai_pavan98 - which part of India? Did you already know that we have some city-based groups for India - take a look and see if there is one you would like to join!

sidharth_sid
Explorer

Hi all,

I am Sidharth T from India

Hi @sidharth_sid - you might consider to join one of the India location groups.
Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

prasan_desi
Participant

Hey All!

Am from UK. Looking forward to contribute more in the EWM Space

Prasan

Welcome @prasan_desi - we look forward to your contributions!
Which part of the UK are you from? I'm based in Galway, Ireland - and part of the community team.

Thanks @Katherine_K .. Am based out of Uxbridge, London... Happy to connect!

ritu_patil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Everyone,

I am from the SAP headquarters in Walldorf 😊

_Rajavignesh23
Explorer

Hi @_Rajavignesh23 - welcome to SAP Community - where are you from?

mlauber
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello,

I'm located in Stockholm, Sweden but I'm from Zurich, Switzerland 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Very nice @mlauber - two picturesque countries! Which SAP topics are you most interested in? Here you can read about location groups - might be interesting for you.

yuichi_abe
Associate
Associate

Hello, 

I'm located in Tokyo, Japan.

Welcome @yuichi_abe - have you already joined the Tokyo group@masa_139 and others are posting local information and events there. Enjoy your time in SAP Community.

Vobbireddy816
Explorer

Hi, I am from INDIA.

SasiKumar
Explorer

Hello everyone, I'm from India. Just joined our SAP community, very excited to be a part of it. Looking forward to an amazing journey in SAP.

Welcome @SasiKumar - great to have you here. Be sure to take a look at the India location groups and see if there is already one for a city near you. Click "join" in any of our public groups to stay up-to-date on events, updates, and fun stuff - like the discussions in our Coffee Corner.

Thanks Katherine I joined one of the group near my city. I'm currently working on SAP SuccessFactors Employee central. I'm Interested in those topics.

pgaenz
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone 🙂 

I'm a Working Student from Mainz, Germany and located in Walldorf.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Nice to have you here @pgaenz - which SAP topics are you most interested in?

natedang
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone, my name is Nate and I am a working student based in Walldorf, Germany 🙂 Nice to be joining.

Vaibhav-Mishra
Active Participant

Hi

I am Vaibhav Mishra. Interested in Sourcing & Procurement and Asset Management.

Vaibhav

Vaibhav-Mishra
Active Participant

Hi

I am Vaibhav Mishra from India.

Welcome @Vaibhav-Mishra - have you already joined one of the India location groups? Exciting that SAP TechEd will be in Bangalore this year.
Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

Diego_Osorio
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I'm from the Palo Alto Office in California. I can't wait to discover everyone's blogs and posts!

Welcome @Diego_Osorio - good for you! Happy learning! Just reach out to us any time you have questions!

dfelipemont16
Explorer

Hello, 

My name is Daniel I am from Colombia, but currently I am living in Toronto, Canada. Nice to have these spaces where we can connect with people around the world.  Best wishes.

Good to have you here in SAP Community @dfelipemont16 - and yes, it's the perfect place for connecting with other like-minded people from around the globe! Did you already see that #devtoberfest contest is open again this year? Feel free to take a look.

Thanks @Katherine_K I'll check.

bill_keyes
Associate
Associate

Hello team! I'm Bill and I work in the Boulder, Colorado (United States) office.

Welcome @bill_keyes - did you already see that #devtoberfest contest is open again this year? Feel free to take a look.

Aryan_Raj_Sinha
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone! I am Aryan from Bangalore, India, here in the SAP Labs Whitefield Campus. I am in the BTP Platform Adoption and Advisory team. Excited to write posts here! Thanks!

Great to have you here @Aryan_Raj_Sinha ! And great that you will write blog posts - please let me know when you have written your next one! I'd like to share some interesting links with you: