Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,254 REPLIES 5,254

DHARARAJA
Explorer

Hi folks,

I am Dhara from Mumbai-India.

Excited about the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in the SAP commerce.

Hello @DHARARAJA - welcome to SAP Community! That sounds great, will you write blog posts about SAP Commerce?
Can I also recommend that you check out #devtoberfest? Some great challenges during that contest, and amazing prizes! 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

leomesquita
Explorer

Hi everyone! My name is Leo Mesquita. I've been working with SAP for since 2001. I am planning to start posting SAP blogs. I live in Brazil.

Welcome @leomesquita - do you live anywhere near São Paulo? We do have a location group for there: São Paulo@Renan_Correa is a curator there.
Please let us know when you have written your first blog post!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

rafaelvv
Explorer

Hello!

I am from Brazil, currently living in the south region in a state named Santa Catarina. My state is very know for their beautiful beaches, and my hometown city, Blumenau, is known for their German traditions, since this area was pretty much colonized by Italian and German folks.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello @rafaelvv - thanks for visiting the Welcome Corner! Sounds like you live in a beautiful state.
We do have a location group for São Paulo - would that be of any interest to you? You can read more about location groups.

Hey @Katherine_K! I'm definetly interested in the São Paulo group. Thanks for the tip 🙂

swanandl
Explorer

Hi There,

I am from USA

Welcome @swanandl - which part of USA? We have a few location groups for cities there. If you like, you can read more about location groups. If you like a good challenge - why not take part in #devtoberfest?

mmabc
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All,

I'm a business architect, based in Stockholm, Sweden, focusing on SAP Convergent Mediation topics.

Glad to be part of this community!

Kind regards,
Mariano

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Glad we have you as part of our community, @mmabc! Warm welcome 🙂 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

new_007
Explorer

Hi I'm Richa from IKEA (Global business transformation) and will be writing blogs about SAP journey

Gualdieri
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I'm from Brazil.

Welcome @Gualdieri - which part of Brazil? I ask because we have a São Paulo group set up already.
Our location groups are all city based. Let us know what topics you are most interested in! 

prakritiparihar
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone!

I am from Bangalore, India. 

Looking forward to engaging with the SAP Community here

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @prakritiparihar and warm welcome! Have a look what the community has to offer: Join the Bengaluru group to connect with your peers locally. Also, it is a great time to join SAP Community as our annual Devtoberfest and well-known flagship event, SAP TechEd starts soon! Both offer great ways for you to participate! Feel free to find out more and join our #devtoberfest group and SAP TechEd group 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

new_007
Explorer

Hey Team, I m from India 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @new_007 - thanks for joining! May I ask where from India you're joining us from? We have many location-based groups in India that you can join depending on the city which is closest to you! 🙂

Thanks, I m from India Bangalore 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Great! Thanks for coming back! In that case, feel free to join our Bengaluru group to connect with your peers locally 🙂

acharyaw
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome Everyone ! I am from Bangalore India.

Welcome @acharyaw - be sure to "Join" the Bengaluru group if you haven't done so already! There you can connect locally and hear about local events. Click on "Join" over in the #devtoberfest group also - there is a fantastic contest starting there with seriously good prizes. 

VinodKumar19
Explorer

Hi All,

I am from India.

Vinod

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wishing everyone who's joined recently a very warm welcome to SAP Community and groups!!

In the past few weeks alone, we have had new members joining from the following locations:
Australia (Melbourne, Sydney), Bulgaria, Brazil (Santa Catarina, São Leopoldo, São Paulo), Canada (Toronto, Vancouver), Colombia, Germany (Mainz, Munich, Walldorf, Weinheim), Italy, India (Bangalore, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida), Japan (Tokyo), Korea (Seoul), the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Turkey, UK (Cumbria, London), USA (California, Colorado, LA, Newtown Square, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas), and Yemen. 
It's so interesting just to see all the different locations where members are tuning in from 😊.

In case you haven't already heard about two hugely important and exciting events - be sure to go over
and click on "Join" in the Devtoberfest group and the SAP TechEd group. The #devtoberfest contest opens real soon - it's challenging, it's fun, and it's got cool prizes! Registration is free to attend SAP TechEd Virtual.

Happy learning, networking, discussing and sharing!

Sandip_S
Active Participant

Welcome Everyone !!

I am from India, currently living in Bern, Switzerland !!

Looking forward to write one blog soon !!

Welcome @Sandip_S - that's a big move! Switzerland has beautiful views - I haven't travelled to India (yet!). Based in Galway, Ireland and part of the SAP Community team.
Great that you will write a blog post soon - please let me know when you have.

ratneshtoday
Explorer

Hi SAP,

This is Ratnesh from Bangalore, Looking forward to contributing to the SAP commerce space.

have been one of the initial developers of the SAP BTP application.

Regards

Ratnesh

So great to have such experienced members in SAP Community @ratneshtoday - looking forward to reading your future contributions. Will you participate in SAP TechEd?

Thanks @Katherine_K for your warm words, I would love to attend. This is will be first time when I will be attending it from out side SAP LABS thought 

Regards

Ratnesh

@ratneshtoday - you've likely already seen that registration is now open for both virtual and on-site. Read the announcement blog post here.

@ratneshtoday welcome! I am very impressed with your background! #sapbtp means #innovation

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

hasangueler
Explorer

Hi there,

I am from Nürtingen, close to Stuttgart and looking forward to share insights on Controlling with SAP.

Kind regards
Hasan

Welcome @hasangueler - will you write blog posts on the topic? Look forward to reading your insights. 

nainish
Associate
Associate

From Bangalore, India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@nainish - good to hear! We have many people joining from Bangalore! Have you already joined the location group for there? The great thing about our city-based groups is that members can connect locally and hear about local information and events!

filipponaggi
Participant

Hello,

I'm in the United States!

Welcome Filippo !
Do we know each other ? 😆

@filipponaggi it is great to meet you! I am also based in the US. May I ask your areas of interest in the community? Please check out Location Groups too!

@smarchesini hello! #sapchampionsrock

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Sandra_
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm from Waterloo, Canada. 

@Sandra_  it is so great to meet you in SAP Community. May I ask your topics of interest and if you have any special ideas on how you'd like to connect with fellow community members? 

Please be sure to subscribe and connect with member about TechEd and Devtoberfest in the Activity Groups!