Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,266 REPLIES 5,266

JosipMatun
Explorer

HI All,

I am Josip from Zagreb, Croatia.

My main focus are SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management tools and integration with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.

Best regards,

Josip

raisaansari
Explorer

Hi,

I'm raisa from pakistan .. Will share with you about my SAP learning journey 

maheshdarga
Explorer

Hello!!!

I am Mahesh from India, looking forward to learn more and share it through blogs.

ivanspasov99
Associate
Associate

mansi_patil97
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I am from India and I am new to SAP community. Glad to be a part of this community.

fabio_saito
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All,
I'm  Fabio Saito from SAP Brazil.

ronaldvanderlin
Employee
Employee

NPilypaitis
Explorer

Hello from Omaha NE ^^

dannyser
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I'm from Palo Alto, California, currently living in Austin, Texas

Venkat72
Participant

Venkat72
Participant

Hello, I am Venkatachalam from india

atiq_ur_rehman
Explorer

Hi, I am from Canada.

nsahar
Explorer

Pakistan

renwickv
Associate
Associate

Hey, I'm from Munich where the Oktoberfest has only just started! Cheers, Verena

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

And we are running the Devtoberfest 🙂 

There are also more options in Munich:

Let me also connect you with our colleague @lenastodal  - who is also in Munich 🙂 (or lives close by 😉)

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

dpolovitola
Participant

Greetings from Barranquilla, Colombia!

@dpolovitola  it is great to meet you. I live in the United States - in Pennsylvania. May I ask your topics of interest? I want to suggest an opportunity for you to connect with many community members Interest Groups | SAP Community here! 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

bren-112
Explorer

I'm really glad to be a member of the sap community. Such amazing blogs in here! I'm from Florida.

@bren-112 it is great to meet you. I am based outside of Philadelphia at the SAP Newtown Square office. I  hope that you can find community members to engage with Interest Groups | SAP Community on your topics of interest.  Finally meet the SAP Champions and you may want to connect/follow them in the community. SAP Community Influencers Best of luck! Feel free to connect with me anytime!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

JodyB
Advisor
Advisor

Hello from Minneapolis!

@JodyB it is great to meet you in the Community. I live outside of Philadelphia near the Newtown Sqaure SAP office. May I ask your area of focus and interests? Be sure to check out Interest Groups | SAP Community! Have a great day! 

SMaaLL
Participant

Hola,

I'm live in Tarragona, Spain.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hola @SMaaLL - very nice - I've visited your beautiful city. I'm part of the community team and live in Galway, Ireland. Which SAP topics are you most interested/expert in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

wmarcano75
Discoverer

Hi, 

I am from Venezuela, and currently living in Argentina

Thank you for the welcome to this great community

best regards

m_talaat1234
Participant

Hi

I am from Egypt

daniel-melchior
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone 🙂
I'm currently living in Bingen am Rhein in Germany and study in Mannheim at Business Informatics. It is really close to Wiesbaden and its beautiful here.

@daniel-melchior it is great to meet you. Your live in a lovely spot. I am based in the US outside of Philadelphia, PA. My nearest location group is Newtown Square. Have you checked Interest Groups | SAP Community and Europe | SAP Community yet? I highly recommend to find many members with whom to connect and engage. I wish you the best.

RamyaRaja
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

This is Ramya and I am from the UK. After decades of experience with SAP, I have finally decided to start writing blogs to share my knowledge with the community! 

@RamyaRaja it is great to meet you. This is fantastic news. May I ask your topics and areas of interest? You will find ideal places to blog in the community. Best of luck! Be sure to check out Interest Groups | SAP Community

unexist
Explorer

Hey,

I am Christoph from Germany. 👋

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @unexist - thanks for joining! Hope to see you join one of our location-based groups in Germany: Bamberg, Hamburg, Hannover, Kiel, Lingen, Magdeburg, München! There is many offerings around Devtoberfest and SAP TechEd coming up; for example our watch-and-code parties! - don't miss out! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

HrithikSahu
Explorer

Hi,

This side Hrithik Sahu from India.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @HrithikSahu! Which city/area are you from? 
We have many different location-based Indian groups - maybe your closest city is one of them and you can join! These groups are easy to connect with SAP Community members, share your ideas, gain other perspectives, and explore events in the respective region. Hope you enjoy your time here at SAP Community! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

pedrocavaco
Participant

Portugal

Surajit233
Explorer

Hi All,

I am Surajit from the Chicago area; I have been working in SAP FICO space for over 21 years. Specializing in product costing and transfer prices/material ledger. Glad to connect here.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Glad you joined and welcome to SAP Community @Surajit233! We're looking forward to see your engagement and to connect with you! 

AndreaRZ
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina

RickF
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am from Knoxville, Tennessee and will be blogging about SAP Concur!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you @RickF for joining! We're looking forward to your blog posts! 

@RickF it is great to see you in the community. I live outside Philadelphia and work in the Newtown Square office. May I ask your areas of interest and expertise?