Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,254 REPLIES 5,254

0 Kudos

@YoungShin - we have an open group for Tokyo - maybe you would like to click on "Join Group" there and stay connected to what's happening locally?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Srikanth_K24
Explorer

HI this is Srikanth from India 

0 Kudos

Hello @Srikanth_K24 welcome! Did you already see that we have location groups in India? Check them out here! 

Also, our SAP TechEd, our largest technical event, is going to be in Bangalore, India, as well. Join the SAP TechEd group to get all updates - there are also a lot of virtual offerings!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

YAcar
Explorer

Hi! Excited to be here.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @YAcar great to have you! 🙂

Where are you from?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

_Hemant_Sharma
Explorer

Hi SAP Community,

I am from Bengaluru, India. I am currently working with Schlumberger PITC as an Associate Business Process Analyst on the S&OP team. My major work is on SAP IBP and SAP CPI-DS working on Data Integration and Transformation for Demand & Supply Planning.

Looking forward to being a valuable member of this community and also learn from everyone here.

Thank You.

Hello @_Hemant_Sharma welcome! Did you already see that we have location groups in India? Check them out here! There is one called Bengaluru, too 😊 It's for the local community to connect!

Also, our SAP TechEd, our largest technical event, is going to be in Bengaluru as well. Join the SAP TechEd group to get all updates - there are also a lot of virtual offerings!

IreneCano
Associate
Associate

Hey everyone! I am from the Basque Country in Spain, but currently living in Heidelberg, Germany.

0 Kudos

Hello @IreneCano I would like to make you aware of the SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups, which are in different location around the world. There is one in Barcelona - this might be a little bit too far away from you, but maybe it's interesting for you! I recommend to read the post, and maybe you want to subscribe to the Barcelona Group in case you are visiting it and can join any community activities'.

PratyushPatra
Explorer

Hi I am Pratyush from Incture India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello @PratyushPatra 

Did you already see that we have location groups in India? Check them out here! There is one called Bengaluru, too - not sure where you are from in India. These location groups are great for the local community to connect!

Also, our SAP TechEd, our largest technical event, is going to be in Bengaluru as well. Join the SAP TechEd group to get all updates - there are also a lot of virtual offerings!

AndreyF
Explorer

hi, I'm from Austria

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @AndreyF nice to meet you. I am Svea from the community team and live in Germany, near Mannheim. Do you live close to Wien by chance? Here is a great group for the Wien local community: the Wien Group.

Even if you don't live nearby, you might want to connect with other Austrian people and maybe there is an event in the future which you can join as well. I would recommend to "JOIN" the group so that you get notification once new content has been published.

Venu04
Explorer

I am from India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Venu04 welcome!

Did you already see that we have location groups in India? Check them out here! There is one called Bengaluru - not sure where you are from in India. These location groups are great for the local community to connect!

Also, our SAP TechEd, our largest technical event, is going to be in Bengaluru as well. Join the SAP TechEd group to get all updates - there are also a lot of virtual offerings!

vikramjawalkar
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am also  from Germany, living in Hannover.  

Hello @vikramjawalkar nice to meet you. I live close to Mannheim. I am part of the SAP Community team, organizing the SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups, which will take place on November 3rd. One is in Walldorf, another one in Munich, and there is also one in The Netherlands and in Belgium! Read the above mentioned post and maybe you want to register to connect with the local community 🙂 

jwood_bowdark
Active Participant

Hi! I am from Flower Mound, TX, USA and will be writing blog posts.

Hi @jwood_bowdark welcome! Texas got my attention and then I googled Flower Mound. It's very close to Dallas 😃 - we have a location group for the Dallas people: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/dallas/gh-p/dallas

If you join it, you can get updates around the region, including community events. Might be interesting for you. 😊

PasupuletiVenu
Explorer

I am from USA and residing at Pennsylvania..

Welcome @PasupuletiVenu 

Check out our current activities like Devtoberfest (only a few more days to go) and the upcoming ones like SAP TechEd and with that along, our SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups. Might be interesting events for you, check them out!

0 Kudos

@PasupuletiVenu - have you joined the Newtown Square group? My colleagues @jerryjanda and @StephanieMarley would welcome you over there!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

simpatara
Advisor
Advisor

Hello from BC, Canada!

Hello @simpatara welcome! I would like to make you aware of our current activities like Devtoberfest (only a few more days to go)! I am pretty sure you are aware of our upcoming SAP TechEd but have you also heard about our SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups? Might be interesting events for you, and there are also virtual offerings!

vigneshprabhu
Active Participant

Hi All,

I'm Vignesh and I relocated to Poland. 

I will be sharing my experience in SAP Solution Manager and Cloud ALM.

Thanks,

Vignesh

Welcome @vigneshprabhu - how did you find the move?
I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team.

Really looking forward to your shared experiences on those topics - are you writing blog posts?

If interested, take a look at our location groups for Poland - don't forget to click on "Join Group"!

danielaaguilar
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone, I'm Daniela from Mexico, but living and studying in Germany.

Greetings 🙂 

That's a big move @danielaaguilar !! I'm sharing some useful links with you below:

JayavardhanB
Explorer

Hello and welcome @JayavardhanB - I saw in another intro post that you are from India - which part of India? I'm based in Ireland and a member of the community team. 
Have you already registered for SAP TechEd? Feel free to read the post from Cecilia Huergo: SAP TechEd: Get your Education on!

siobhanmurphy
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Siobhán, a Digital Designer from Ireland.  I work with SAP in Dublin.

I love art and design.  I feel very grateful to work in design and explore my passion for creating.

Sounds great @siobhanmurphy - I saw some amazing stuff around AI and design during Devtoberfest.

I'm based in Galway and part of the community team. We have a Galway group on SAP Community - feel free to join there if you like. We don't have a Dublin group yet - you can read more about location groups.

ShilpaSAP
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

I am Shilpa Gupta from India and I look forward to contribute to SAP community with my knowledge.

Aladdin
Associate
Associate

Hi all, I'm Aladdin from Germany, Global Solution Manager for Life Sciences 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Aladdin ou might want to join the SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups on November 3rd. Read here more about it. There are some in Germany, but also in other locations close to Germany like The Netherlands and Belgium. Maybe this is interesting for you!

damiano
Explorer

Hi there! Italian living in Budapest, Hungary 

JacobSnider
Associate
Associate

From Chicago

0 Kudos

Hello @JacobSnider have you heard about our SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups on November 3rd? Read here more about it. There is one in Atlanta - it's far away from you, but maybe still interesting for you!

mfregon
Participant

Hi. I am from Brazil looking for to learn and share my experience to the community.

Rodrigo_S
Associate
Associate

I am from São Leopoldo, Brazil