Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,252 REPLIES 5,252

@nazimsfy welcome! It is great to see you in the Welcome discussion. May I ask your areas of interest? Have you checked out the Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community and Interest Groups | SAP Community? Also, are you gearing up for TechEd? Please check out the SAP Mentor playlists!! Ask the SAP Mentor: Not Sure Which Sessions to Att... - SAP Community Groups

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

JasonGabor
Associate
Associate

Wanted to say Hi from the US!!!

@JasonGabor it is great to meet you. I am based outside Philadelphia in the Newtown Square office. Are you familiar with the Americas | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community for where you live? Also, may I ask your areas of interest? Thanks!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

JaninaC
Advisor
Advisor

I currently live near Walldorf in Germany

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @JaninaC are you interested in joining one of our upcoming activities, the SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups in Walldorf ? It's a great opportunity for learning, coding and networking. Register here - it's open to everyone and free of charge! 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

taniareyes0893
Explorer

Hi! I am from Canada. I am in the marketing department for an SAP Partner. I would like to know more about SAP BTP and SAP S4Hana 

kattang
Explorer

Hello, I am from USA/California...my background is in Security, but I am looking forward to learn more about cloud security or BTP. 

@kattang hi! It is great to meet you in the community. I reside in the US outside of Philadelphia (the city of brotherly love😁) Do you have some ideas for the community for National Cyber Security awareness month? 

Please join the What's New | SAP Community Group and always "Join" Groups for your areas of interest. This way you always have the latest. Best of luck!

Join Button Groups.JPG

Narasimha_Sesti
Explorer

Hi,

I am Narsimha, experienced in SAP configuration price quote with Cloud for Customer integration knowledge and looking forward to initiate blogs in the above applications integration including new version release updates from C4C prospective.

@Narasimha_Sesti welcome! It is great to meet you in SAP Community! I've been a member for quite a while, and it is a great place. Please check out What's New | SAP Community when you have time to make sure that you have the latest. As a nice tip it is great to always "Join" the Groups so that you can always stay informed. Best of luck, and again welcome!

Join Button Groups.JPG

AKHILARAPARTHI
Explorer

Hello @AKHILARAPARTHI welcome! Where are you from? I am Svea from the community team, and I live in Germany, close to the city Mannheim.

Did you check our upcoming activities like the SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Edwin_Son
Associate
Associate

Hello.
I'm Edwin Son, an EA in Korea. I'll do my best to contribute to the community.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Welcome @Edwin_Son - yes, please do contribute! We look forward to it. Let us know any time you have questions.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Sean_Fradl
Associate
Associate

Hello! 👋

I am from Ireland and have been enjoying developing some of SAP Analytics Cloud's public APIs and doing custom widget development on top of the APIs for stories. Looking forward on sharing some of my experiences with others. 😃

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @Sean_Fradl great having you! Have you already heard about our location groups? There is also one for the local Galway people, Ireland, which my colleague @Katherine_K is driving. Maybe one time you would be able to join a local event, depending, if you are located in Galway as well.

Malleswari
Explorer

Hi, I'm Kolla Malleswari from India and my focus is on SAP ABAP, ABAP on HANA.

Great to have you here @Malleswari - are any of the India location groups near you? Feel free to click on "Join Group" in one or more of those!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

AbhilashAndol
Explorer

Hi, I am Abhilash from India and will be writing blogs about SAP BTP Products

Welcome @AbhilashAndol - can't wait to read your next one!
If you're interested in SAP BTP - have you already clicked on "Join Group" in the SAP TechEd Group? There, you can learn about innovations throughout the year and can take part in interesting discussions with like-minded members.

Swapna_Kushana
Explorer

Am from Telangana, India

Welcome @Swapna_Kushana - great to have you here. You might want to click on "Join Group" in the Hyderabad Group@Ruthvik is a curator there, in case of local questions.
Will you join SAP TechEd in person or virtually?

felixwaage
Explorer

Hi, I am Felix from Germany.

Welcome @felixwaage - which part of Germany are you from? We have a couple of German location groups so far.

carolyn_wallace
Advisor
Advisor

I am in Chattanooga TN and I'll be posting blogs about SAP Business Network 

Welcome @carolyn_wallace - I had to look up your city, the photos look amazing. I'm from Galway, Ireland and part of the community team. What's the best thing about your city?
Sounds good to me, please let me know when you have written your next one!

Gizelebb
Explorer

Welcome everyone! 

I am from Brazil, currently living in São Paulo.

@Gizelebb - great to have you joining in from Brazil!! What's the best thing about your city? I would love to visit Brazil one day. (I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team).

Some interesting links for you:

danoliv
Explorer

Hello Welcome

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @danoliv - where are you from?
I'm based in Galway, Ireland and part of the SAP Community team.

Sviatlana
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am from Germany

Welcome @Sviatlana - great to have you here in SAP Community Groups. Which SAP topics are you most interested in? I'm sharing some useful links with you below:

JennyBreidel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone,

I'm Jenny from Germany and I live in Dresden. It's a pleasure to meet you on this platform 🙂 

Kind regards,
Jenny

Welcome @JennyBreidel - great to have you here! Which SAP topics are you most interested/expert in?
I visited your city once and the SAP office, many years ago. I'm based in Galway and part of the community team.

Valeria_H
Associate
Associate

Hello! I'm from SAP Ireland working with the CX Customer Advisory team 🙂

Welcome! I've sent you a private message, can you please check?
I'm based in Galway and would love for you to interact in the Galway Group as well. Please click on "Join Group" there and keep an eye out for the next SAP Stammtisch event.

Join Group button.png

shiksaa012
Explorer

@shiksaa012 hi, it is great to meet you. May I ask your areas of interest? Have you checked out - Interest Groups | SAP Community and Location Groups | SAP Community

I work for SAP, and I am based outside of Philadelphia. Thanks!

danoliv
Explorer

Hi Everyone

I'm very so happy to be part of this select group of professionals and experts from the SAP world

Thanks very much

Daniel

@danoliv great to meet you in SAP Community. May I ask your areas of interest and expertise? I am part of SAP Community, and I live outside of Philadelpha, PA. Did you check out Location Groups | SAP Community and Interest Groups | SAP Community? Always remember to Join Groups! Remember that you'll need to be logged in to Join a Group! Please invite your colleagues and SAP friends to the Groups too! Best of luck!

Join Button Groups.JPG