Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,269 REPLIES 5,269

0 Kudos

Hello @vishalakshmi and welcome! What is you expertise or interest? Let me share some groups with you, which might be interesting to start with in SAP Community:

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

PreranMelanta
Associate
Associate

From BLR, India

0 Kudos

Hello @PreranMelanta welcome and great you found your way to SAP Community 😊

I would like to mention the Location Groups for the Asia Pacific Region including the Bangalore Group. It's a great place to connect with others in Bangalore, not only SAP colleagues but also external people. Join the group to get notified once there is new content published! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Lakshmana_K
Explorer

Hi 👋

Lakshmana Sai

Hello @Lakshmana_K nice to meet you. Where are you from and what is you expertise or interest? Let me share some groups with you, which might be interesting to start with in SAP Community:

Kaustubhd
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Mumbai, India. Excited to join this community.

Welcome @Kaustubhd! Let me introduce you to our Location Groups for the Asia Pacific Region - there is none in Mumbai but in multiple other cities in India, so it still might be interesting for you to join one or two of these groups.

Also, you might want to learn how to upload a profile photo to change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

dominic_r
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, 

I am Dominic, joining from Germany, Mannheim. My interests are typically technical topics, as I'm an Development Architect. Will be happy to share my knowledge about Development & Integration, especially trending topics in combination with SAP BTP! 🙂

Wishing you a warm welcome to SAP Community Groups @dominic_r !! Great to have your level of experience here and looking forward to seeing more interactions from you!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

vkoester
Explorer

Hi 🙂 
I am from Germany but living in beautiful Tokyo, Japan. Looking forward to exciting news about the latest and greatest of SAP and getting to know like-minded peers. KR

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @vkoester  - to get the latest update about SAP Community and the migration, please subscribe to What's New! Join any group, so that you'll get notified, once there is new content published.

@vkoester I have heard that Tokyo is a wonderful place to visit! Germany is also beautiful. It is so great to meet you in the community! I especially enjoy engaging in (1) Interest Groups | SAP Community. Please be sure to join the group to stay engaged!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

TamasK
Advisor
Advisor

Budapest, Hungary

@TamasK I'm so happy to meet you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. If you didn't yet please be sure to check out / join (1) Interest Groups | SAP Community that interest you. May I ask your particular areas of interest and expertise? Best of luck.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

SteveL
Explorer

hey everyone,  I am from Ontario, Canada

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @SteveL - welcome to SAP Community Groups! I'm based in Galway, Ireland. I've travelled in Canada before, including your province. Let us know which SAP topics you are most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@SteveL it is great to meet you in the community! I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. I especially like to engage in some of the (1) Interest Groups | SAP Community! Best of luck!

hammmad
Explorer

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Where are you joining us from @hammmad? I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team.

Bhavani_B
Explorer

Where are you from @Bhavani_B? Thanks for taking part in our Welcome Corner! I'd like to share some interesting links with you below. As always, in case you have questions - please just ask us!

Bhavani_Baisani
Participant

Hello @Bhavani_Baisani - where are you from? Please take a look at our location groups and feel free to click "Join Group" in any location, interest, or activity group that draws your attention.

lorenzstrass
Associate
Associate

I am from Germany, Stuttgart 

Hello @lorenzstrass if you want to connect with other people in Stuttgart, I recommend to subscribe to the SAP Stammtisch calendar - the local Stuttgarter community is oftentimes organizing local physical events. The last one was last week, but I am sure there will be more in January. 😊

SanjanaNair
Explorer

Hi! Im from Calgary.

Hello @SanjanaNair welcome to SAP Community! What is your main interest or expertise? I would like to recommend to check our interest groups as a start - if you find a suitable one, make sure you "join" the group!

FabioStein
Participant

Hello, i'm ABAP, FIORI and now S/4Hana Puvlic Cloud, I'm from Brazil

Hello @FabioStein nice to meet you. According to your interests and expertise, did you already check the Application Development Group? I am sure this is a group you want to join as there is regular updated content, which might be interesting for you. 

@FabioStein hi from the US! I am happy to introduce you to SAP Mentors @KarenRodriguez and @former_member127578 in case you don't know each other already! What a great topic you cover. Take care!

PolySonika
Explorer

Hi, I am Sonika from United States. I am interested in writing blogs about BTP services.

Hey Sonika!
Where are you in US?
Nice to meet you 😄

@PolySonika hi, I am also in the US and live outside of Philadelphia. You have a fantastic topic. May I ask any particular services where you are most focused at the moment? Best of luck!

ElifAkyol
Explorer

Hi, I am from Turkey

Hello @ElifAkyol welcome! Are you from Istanbul by chance? There is a dedicated group for the local Istanbul community. Maybe you want to join that group, to connect with others in Turkey, even when you don't live in Istanbul 😉

krishnakumarr17
Explorer

Hi I'm from Orlando Florida

Hello to sunny Florida @krishnakumarr17. What is your interest or expertise? I would like to recommend to check our interest groups as a start - if you find a suitable one, make sure you "join" the group!

javieryw
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone,

I am Javier from the Platform & Integration Labs Team in Singapore.
I will be writing blogs about SAP Products!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @javieryw glad you are now part of SAP Community and sharing your knowledge about SAP products. Please make sure you check the latest post from my colleague @jerryjanda about how to prepare for the SAP Community migration when it comes to content

Dowell
Associate
Associate

I am originally from Nigeria and currently living in Munich.