Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,277 REPLIES 5,277

0 Kudos

Glad to hear that 🙂

Check our interests groups, maybe there is some valuable content in there, e.g. the Application Development group.
Furthermore, as we are going to migrate to a new system very soon, please check What's New blog posts

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

WilliamGao
Participant

Hello everyone,  I'm from China, excited to join the group.

0 Kudos

Welcome @WilliamGao  - did you already check further groups here like the Interest groups? Maybe you'll find some more to join!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

SuprajaReddy
Explorer

AAGDAMAR
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @AAGDAMAR welcome to SAP Community. Where are you from and what is your main expertise?

AMadeja
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Aneta. I'm from Poland and I'm happy to join this community.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello Aneta @AMadeja glad you are part of SAP Community. Subscribe to What's New to learn all about the upcoming migration!

Furthermore, check the location groups in Poland, there are a few. Maybe you want to join one of these to connect with other locals.

FL3
Explorer

Hi everyone

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @FL3 what's your name and where are you from?
I am Svea from the community team and I live in Germany, close to Mannheim. Check our location groups to find a group which is close to where you live!

swethak0812
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I'm Swetha from India

KarpagavalliK
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,

From Bangalore, India.

0 Kudos

Hello @swethak0812 , hello @KarpagavalliK welcome! Did you notice that there are multiple groups in India, including one in Bangalore. Join these to connect with other local community members in the same region!

0 Kudos

Hello @former_member179489 where are you from?
I am Svea from the community team and I live in Germany, close to Mannheim. Check our location groups to find a group which is close to where you live!

GauravS
Explorer

Hi ,

I am from India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @GauravS welcome! Did you notice that there are multiple groups in India? Join these to connect with other local community members in the same region! 

Robbie-Morphew
Explorer

Hi, I'm Robbie, currently living and working in Barcelona, Spain. 🙂

0 Kudos

Hello Robbie, nice to meet you @Robbie-Morphew 

As you live and work in Barcelona, you might want to join the Barcelona Group to connect with other local community members! Check it out!

janeorihel
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,

I'm based in Bratislava, Slovakia. I am looking forward to contributing to the SAP Community!

0 Kudos

Hello @janeorihel welcome and glad you found the way to SAP Community. Subscribe to the What's New section to stay up-to-date towards the upcoming migration!

didemizer
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I'm from Turkey, currently living in Istanbul.

0 Kudos

Hello @didemizer as you live in Istanbul, I would like to suggest to join the Istanbul Group to connect with other local community members! Check it out!

Bimal_S
Active Participant

Hi all, I am Bimal. I am based out of Denver Colorado. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Bimal_S welcome! There are some location groups in Americas which you might want to check out. Don't forget to join the groups to get notifications once there are updates.

rubennunes
Advisor
Advisor

Hello.

I'm from Lisbon, Portugal 🙂

0 Kudos

Hello @rubennunes welcome and glad you found the way to SAP Community. Subscribe to the What's New section to stay up-to-date towards the upcoming migration!

kartikey
Explorer

Hello,

I am from India(Bharat) and currently staying in Pune(Maharashtra).

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @kartikey as you are in India, please check out our location groups in the Asia Pacific Region to connect with other local community members!

listat
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Tatjana from Lithuania and I joined this group to learn and contribute to community.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Former Member great you are part of SAP Community. To start here, please check out the Interest Groups and also What's New to learn all about the upcoming migration!

jpbhatt135
Explorer

I am from Dallas, TX, home to the Mavericks and Cowboys. I am the CEO of ImpactQA - A Software Testing firm.

0 Kudos

Great you are joining from Dallas, @jpbhatt135  - a must is to join the Dallas Group. 😉
Pretty sure you will like the conversations going on there. Also a great chance to connect with other local community members like @Former Member, who is managing the Dallas group!

SudhakarKovuri
Associate
Associate

Hello,

I am from Michigan, USA. I am Principal Architect and have expertise in SAP Product Costing and Margin Analysis solutions.

@SudhakarKovuri it is great to meet you in the community. It sounds like you have an exciting role in the SAP ecosystem. Be sure to join groups that interest you too!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

styles
Explorer

Hi All,

I'm form India and currently living in Tamilnadu.

@styles it is really great to meet you in the community. May I ask your areas of expertise and interest? 

Be sure to join groups that interest you to stay connected / engaged. Best of luck!

Interest Groups | SAP Community

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi StephanieMarley,

My area of interest in SAPUI5, Fiori Elements and BTP.

I would not call myself expert, atleast for now as my overall experience is 2 yrs as ABAP + Fiori developer.

Yes I started to follow groups that I'm interested to learn

@styles awesome. I want to connect you with SAP Mentors who are gurus too. @WouterLemaire and @vobu Best of luck!

Stevenli
Associate
Associate

I'm from China.