Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,225 REPLIES 5,225

profraf
Discoverer

Hola! 😄

Greetings from Singapore. Just doing the community tutorial for now... 😅

Hey! I am from Romania! I am very excited to be part of the community. I hope I will learn a lot of new things here. I will try to be useful to other people.

former_member12575
Discoverer

0 Kudos

Hi @former_member12575 - where are you joining us from? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi , I am joining from India.

suchitporalla
Employee
Employee

Hello everyone,

I am from India, and currently living in Singapore. 

AndreasHuppert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I live close to Walldorf. Just check my homepage to see what I am doing and for all contact details:

https://andreas-huppert.de

Rajdeep
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Folks,

I am Rajdeep, joining from Bangalore, India. I grew up in central of India and it is been over a decade in south India. 

Excited to join, contribute and grow with SAP Community.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Cool! Sounds great @Rajdeep! Welcome to our community 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajdeep,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

srinivasankhbti
Discoverer

Hello everyone, I am from England and I live in West Yorkshire, wonderful place! Famous for Yorkshire Tea, lots of cricket clubs which produced England's finest players, and I love watching (little playing) cricket during 'English' summer!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome @srinivasankhbti 🙂 I love Yorkshire Tea, also P&G Tips though 😄 

Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore

furkantee
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am from Germany.

SJ1111
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

great idea to have groups inside SAP Community!

Best Regards

Stefan Jakobi

Product Manager @ Cloud & Lifecycle Management

Hi, I am from Mumbai, India

VictorI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone, I am from the San Francisco Bay Area in the US. I have lived in many areas around the Bay Area, on the peninsula, in the south bay, and now in the east bay.

My favorite city in the Bay Area is San Ramon, and, although I no longer live there, I still enjoy visiting SAP's office in San Ramon.

Hello there!

I'm joining from Mexico. Born in southeast Mexico and currently living in Mexico City.

Esteban Stransky

mattlloydy97
Advisor
Advisor

I am from Hertfordshire in the UK, a county just to the north of London

zhixuanwu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all, 
I grew up in New York and now reside in New Jersey.

svasani
Employee
Employee

Hi All!
I am Shyam Vasani and I am currently leaving in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Vadodara is education capital of Gujarat State and a must visit place for everyone.

roxana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all! I am Roxana and I am based in London, UK. 

Nice to see we have such a broad community 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @roxana 

I agree with you! So far in the past week we have had members joining from the following locations:

Austria (Vienna)
Germany (Walldorf, Wuppertal)
Hungary (Budapest)
India (Bangalore, Gujarat, Mumbai)
Mexico
Singapore
UK (Hertfordshire, London, West Yorkshire)
USA (New Jersey, San Francisco)

You are right about broad community!!! Welcome to you and all our newest members that have joined recently. Looking forward to seeing your interactions here!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Arindam_Ghosh
Discoverer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Arindam_Ghosh - where are you from? 

robert_hauser
Explorer

Hi everybody!

I’m from Germany and currently living in Karlsruhe. Karlsruhe can be a very hot city not only regarding the climate (very hot temperatures in summer) but also from a cultural perspective ;).

Mithun_Sharma
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I am from India and based out of Kolkata. I have been working in the SAP industry for around 18 years. Currently, I am working as a Senior Technical Architect and my area of expertise is WRICEF developments.

Regards,

Mithun

Jochinnabathini
Contributor

Hi Everyone, 

I am from Alberta, Canada. I live in a city closer to Moutains, lakes and utmost beautiful attractions surround by. 

Thanks, 

JC

That sounds idyllic! Welcome @Former Member !!

I visited Jasper once on a train trip across Canada - I thought it was stunning there.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

PankajKumar
Explorer

Hi,

I am Pankaj, I am from Kolkata and working in SAP technical side for more than 20+ years.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm from India and currently working from Bengaluru.

Thanks

Rohan

Apoorva
Advisor
Advisor

Hellooo everyone.
I am Apoorva joining the Community from India. I work from the Bangalore office. Currently, I live at around 160 km distance from office in a calm, peaceful city called Mysore. Mysore is the Cultural Capital of Karnataka state and has 7 palaces, a few beautiful lakes and a number of museums and cultural monuments. 🙂 

kapilpokharna
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi

Hello 🙂

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there @kapilpokharna! How are you and from where are you joining us from? 

sunnysingh
Discoverer

Hi,  

I am from India , currently living in Mumbai.

Kanagaraja_L
Active Contributor

Hi I am from Skipton, United Kingdom 

Hey Everyone,

I am from India. It's a pleasure to connect with you all.

shoeb_k
Participant

Hello from India

former_member13050
Associate
Associate

Hi,

Happy to connect with all of you, This is Abhishek from SAP Bangalore. Looking forward to be part of this wonderful community and learn!!