Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to write SAP blog - Gettting access denied error

MansiRai
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I wish to write an SAP Blog. I am facing issue with getting started. I have completed the required training and steps however i am still facing the issue. Request to kindly help !

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

MansiRai
Explorer

Getting this error:

An Unexpected Error has occurred when trying to click on notifications tab.

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 30EE2352.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Also in one community group, i wrote a blog and saved it in draft. Now when i access it - it says access denied. I am not why it's not working now. Kindly help in resolving the issue !

Hi @MansiRai - thank you for reaching out. I would like to share a few pointers with you below:

• Please be sure that you are logged in to SAP Community - click on the avatar symbol on the top right to continue
  • I see that you have recently joined SAP Community - please note that there is a wait period before you can have your blog post published
  • As outlined in the tutorial: Tour the SAP Community 2024 - it can take up to five working days to have a blog post reviewed in the queue
  • If you are still experiencing issues - please reach out to community@sap.com 

Look forward to reading your future blog posts!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for help !

Issue is resolved now. Seems like it took sometime to reflect at backend. Next day i was able to perform the activity successfully.

Regards

Mansi Rai