cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nkumar56
Explorer

Women Empowerment

Dear SAP SIT Chennai Team,

Its my pleasure to be Part of SAP SIT Chennai Event as a Speaker on 22/7/2023 ,Saturday.. about S4HANA Project Implementation Approaches Focusing Activate Methodology and S4HANA  FICO Innovations Overview..

As we know the Key Objective of SIT is to have Major 4 as mentioned below:-

Key Objectives of SIT Chennai :-

SAP Community Chennai is dedicated to achieving the following objectives:

1. Knowledge Sharing: Encouraging members to share their expertise, best practices, and real-world experiences, enabling others to learn and grow in their SAP journey.

2. Networking: Facilitating connections between professionals, developers, and thought leaders in the SAP space, enabling fruitful collaborations and the exchange of ideas.

3. Learning Opportunities: Providing access to valuable resources, webinars, workshops, and events to keep members informed about the latest SAP innovations, trends, and technologies.

4. Problem Solving: Offering a platform where members can seek assistance, share insights, and collectively solve challenges encountered while working with SAP solutions.

The day started with Intro Video about SAP Inside track about Chennai , next to that Key Note from SVP, MD SAP Labs India, Ms.Sindhu Madam followed by Ms.Dharini Madam VP SAP (Data Analytics)..

Its complete power packed day with Loads of Learning & Networking and Lot of New IT terminologies , we got an idea about Chat GPT, GenAI, Cloud, BTP, Data Mining, Multi Cloud Strategy,  DDMRP, Advanced Variant configuration & Automation, Analytics cloud and many more..

This is the Only place we can get the advantage of All the Objectives achieved individually and and community as a whole  in the SAP's space..

I enjoyed the fully by sharing knowledge about Activate Project Management Methodology and S4 Hana FICO New Innovations / Simplifications to the Team and beyond..

I am delighted to be Part of this SIT Chennai Team ..

Speaker

SAP Inside Track Chennai July 2023

Many thanks to Prasath Elumalai & SIT Chennai Team, Platinum Sponsor EY, and Silver Sponsors TRUSPEQ and S2  Integrators  for the Support to the Entire Team..

I had an opportunity to meet my ex-colleagues and many SAP IT expertise..

One of the Great event inside the agenda is about " Women Empowerment" which i liked very much..

Also "Thanking to the Service Partners (Civil workers).. i really appreciate as this  is really needed to recognize each and every effort by every one..Kudos to the entire team.

It is My please to share couple of pictures which were taken during this great Event..

Once again i would like to thank all the Participants, Speakers, Panelist, Organizing team, Sponsors and Civil workers, each and every one involved in this Grand Success..  thanks and regards.. Naresh Kumar

2 Comments
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Thanks for sharing this summary and great that you were part of this event!
nkumar56
Explorer

Thank you Very much svea.becker ....it's our great pleasure to be part of this community and we are eagerly waiting for next events... thanks and best regards Naresh Kumar